IGNORED

Forest

Abraham Romanovich

I will be more interested in the manner in which we play tomorrow than the result.

Obviously I hope for 3 points but tomorrow's game will be a decent indication of how KM thinks the

game should be played.

To date he has not disappointed, however to some extend he is between a rock and a hard place, if he is seriously wants the jobs result achieved will be critical.

I hope we go at them from the start and force them on the back foot, rather than try and grind out a win a la GJ.

Forest are no mugs and if we lose in an entertaining match so be it but please no more boring football KM and good luck.

COYR

I will be more interested in the manner in which we play tomorrow than the result.

Obviously I hope for 3 points but tomorrow's game will be a decent indication of how KM thinks the

game should be played.

To date he has not disappointed, however to some extend he is between a rock and a hard place, if he is seriously wants the jobs

result achieved will be critical.

I hope we go at them from the start and force them on the back foot, rather than try and grind out a win a la GJ.

Forest are no mugs and if we lose in an entertaining match so be it but please no more boring football KM and good luck.

COYR

epscially at home in the last few seasons in championship and league one I seem to remeber always being beat/thrashed by Forest.. so for once I think I'd be happy with the points and make sure Forest can only be in the play offs:farmer: oh and they'd be stupid not to play Adebola he's bound to score against us.

Archived