IGNORED

Anyone But Forest

Slave to the rhythm

After that disgusting display by Forest today, I have to say that my attitude towards the playoffs is now "anyone but Forest". If it's Cardiff or Swansea against Forest in the final then I'll be cheering on the team from the principality, and I never ever thought I'd say that!

Mr Clough, bless him, would be ashamed that his beloved Nottingham Forest have been turned into a team of thugs by Billy Davies.

And as for Lee Camp's antics (spitting at the crowd in the Williams stand near the away dugout and generally acting like a pr*ck) while Gerken was receiving treatment, words fail me.

still smarting from getting slapped on there own patch a few years ago.

picking on city fans with kids when they walked passed that wine bar, disgusting.

i hate forest, i also hate the fact we aint beaten then since 1974, 22 attempts, very poor record that.

After that disgusting display by Forest today, I have to say that my attitude towards the playoffs is now "anyone but Forest". If it's Cardiff or Swansea against Forest in the final then I'll be cheering on the team from the principality, and I never ever thought I'd say that!

Mr Clough, bless him, would be ashamed that his beloved Nottingham Forest have been turned into a team of thugs by Billy Davies.

And as for Lee Camp's antics (spitting at the crowd in the Williams stand near the away dugout and generally acting like a pr*ck) while Gerken was receiving treatment, words fail me.

He was as bad as the rest of them, there's examples of him hitting fans and players!

As a person I always found him arrogant and patronising, but as a manager he was top drawer!

They were a total disgrace.

He was as bad as the rest of them, there's examples of him hitting fans and players!

As a person I always found him arrogant and patronising, but as a manager he was top drawer!

If BC was about today HE would have hauled Tyson off and for Davies to try and defend it is disgusting?????

I hope the sheep shaggers annihilate the scabby little midlands *****s on Monday...larf! I should coco

The dirty Florists make Dirty Leeds, the sad sags, Palarse & Swindlers look honest.........

Sorry Bucks

I've hated Forest with a vengance since Calderwood mouthed off about us being "bottlers" during our promotion season but given a choice of them or Cardiff to reach the Prem, I'd choose Forest every time.

If Cardiff don't reach the Prem there's a good chance of them going out of business. Surely that's incentive enough to want Forest to win?

Oh i wouldn't worry. After all, Billy Davies' record in the Premier League should ensure that we have a right good laugh at Forest next season should they go up!

Davies behaviour was consistent of what you'd expect from a very short Scottish man. Angry and classless. I can only imagine how Davies would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot yesterday? I wouldn't have thought he would have been too happy that Millen was cuddling our player off the pitch that's for sure. Ignorant little shit.

Agree AndyJones! I hate Cardiff with a passion like any City fan, but they have beaten us fair and square twice this season and - at Cardiff especially - done so playing some great football. And I've got a lot of time for Dave Jones and a manager and a person.

Forset, on the other hand. Yesterday, especiallly the last ten minutes, some of the most cynical, unpleasant, football that I've seen in a long long time (and I'm not talking about the challenge on Gerken). Billy Davies - can't argue with his record as a manager, but as a person - ugh.

Its just a shame that there's no equivalent of Yeovil to really upset them in the play offs. Far rather see Cardiff go up than Forset.

Sorry Bucks

I've hated Forest with a vengance since Calderwood mouthed off about us being "bottlers" during our promotion season but given a choice of them or Cardiff to reach the Prem, I'd choose Forest every time.

If Cardiff don't reach the Prem there's a good chance of them going out of business. Surely that's incentive enough to want Forest to win?

Sorry mucker, gotta disagree, I hate Diff, and I hate Chopra, but nothing 'Diff has done aint been above board and legit. The Florist scum on the other hand...... be interested in what Derby fans think, of Davies and Tyson,after all they had a run in with him earlier this season

If 'Diff get into trouble on their own, different ball game innit..:whistle2:their problem not ours..

still smarting from getting slapped on there own patch a few years ago.

picking on city fans with kids when they walked passed that wine bar, disgusting.

i hate forest, i also hate the fact we aint beaten then since 1974, 22 attempts, very poor record that.

Well they surley got found out that day, because a mob of City totally finished the bar and the mugs in it, after they were told that Forest were bullying City fans with kids, all over youtube for a while afterwards.

Sorry Bucks

Absolutley spot on, I would never want Cardiff in the prem, because of there inbred muppets of supporters.

Well they surley got found out that day, because a mob of City totally finished the bar and the mugs in it, after they were told that Forest were bullying City fans with kids, all over youtube for a while afterwards.

Isn't it nice to know that we have a noble set of hooligans who only fight when there is a good cause. There was me thinking that they simply looked for any excuse to have a scrap, shows what I know...

Isn't it nice to know that we have a noble set of hooligans who only fight when there is a good cause. There was me thinking that they simply looked for any excuse to have a scrap, shows what I know...

You are dead right, and they found their excuse it looked like that day.

Sorry mucker, gotta disagree, I hate Diff, and I hate Chopra, but nothing 'Diff has done aint been above board and legit. The Florist scum on the other hand...... be interested in what Derby fans think, of Davies and Tyson,after all they had a run in with him earlier this season

If 'Diff get into trouble on their own, different ball game innit..:whistle2:their problem not ours..

Are you serious?! Forest might have been thugs on the pitch, but thats for the FA and the referee to police. I would be disgusted if our players behaved like that, but would i feel different if we were challenging for automatic promotion and every point may count?

Cardiff have spent money they don't have, fraudulently acquired money from their own fans to service debt and all the while stubornly held on to and purchased players to get them promoted. If a business was run like that the directors would be in jail fro fraud. So actually i don't think anything Cardiff have done for the last few years has been 'above board and legit'.

Think of it this way; if Cardiff had been forced to operate realistically, they probably wouldn't have Whittingham, Ledley, Chopra, Burke, etc and probably wouldn't be above us. We'd be 8th and in with a more realistic chance of the play offs- especially if you consider that we probably wouldn't have shipped 9 without reply over two league games

Cardiff have spent money they don't have, fraudulently acquired money from their own fans to service debt and all the while stubornly held on to and purchased players to get them promoted. If a business was run like that the directors would be in jail fro fraud. So actually i don't think anything Cardiff have done for the last few years has been 'above board and legit'.

Think of it this way; if Cardiff had been forced to operate realistically, they probably wouldn't have Whittingham, Ledley, Chopra, Burke, etc and probably wouldn't be above us. We'd be 8th and in with a more realistic chance of the play offs- especially if you consider that we probably wouldn't have shipped 9 without reply over two league games

That I suppose is the conventional way of looking at it, yes.

There is one more way of looking at living beyond means though- most football clubs do so in one way or another. Hell, we lost £6m last year only financed by the largesse of Lansdown so what position are we truly in from to criticise losses?

On the other hand though, I still hope Cardiff stay down and have to take their administation based medicine. winner_third_h4h.gif

Archived