IGNORED

Brendan Rogers At Today's Game

And Its Smith

Did anyone else see Brendan Rogers sat near the back of the Williams around about the half way line? After the job he did at Reading I hope he's not going to get the job. I plucked up the courage to ask him at the end of the game and he said that he had applied and 'we would have to wait and see'. Wouldnt confirm about an interview or not though.

Didnt he do well at Watford before Reading? Surely there are better candidates!

Did anyone else see Brendan Rogers sat near the back of the Williams around about the half way line? After the job he did at Reading I hope he's not going to get the job. I plucked up the courage to ask him at the end of the game and he said that he had applied and 'we would have to wait and see'. Wouldnt confirm about an interview or not though.

Didnt he do well at Watford before Reading? Surely there are better candidates!

Interesting. He is well respected because he was Chelsea's reserve team boss and went to Watford as recommended by Mourinho and Van Gaal so he comes with high praise.

He did well at Watford, they played good stuff and he struggled at Reading. Wouldn't really think thats they way SL are going, but he is obviously keen.

Archived