IGNORED

Man Of The Match Result Vs Forest

Blagdon red

Christian Ribeiro again won the Man of the Match vote by a considerable margin from ...

Full MotM 1-2-3 here

Agree or disagree?

It's great to see KM giving Ribs the break that should have come a lot earlier, and he was very sound again. A very exciting prospect for as long as we can hold on to him.

However, I thought JCR was absolutely outstanding. He would have got my vote - had I voted.....(ahem)

Got to admit JCR is a changed player who has now learnt to defend alot better since a few games ago playing the left back role which in way I like as it means the opposition can't realy mark him as his runs come from deep but then takes on the players. Showed a few nice one two's with Haynes also. Ribs had a good game too though and I think it's a matter of when we get more centre backs that he plays RB..

I am a Johnson supporter BUT the Ribeiro situation is perplexing.

He has been outstanding since being given his chance by Millen. On this basis he should clearly have been playing all this season and all the promise he showed in that Leaue Cup tie against Peterborough last year has been shown to be justified.

JCR was my man of the match today but Christian needs the encouragemnet and I was delighted he got the award. He was my second choice anyway.

This does of course raise the question about all the others. Plummer, Wilson. Artus, Jackson?

This is the perfect time to give them and any others their chance.

As much as I think bradders is a great defender, I just dnt think he is good enough going forward. Just seems to make more sense to have ribs as a wing back as he is much more confident driving forward where as brad tends to run forward then pass back all the time rather than taking his man...

Archived