IGNORED

Hendo Or Collis

bridgwaterEd

I think Henderson should be chosen. Is he still out on loan?

Seeing as he's been on the bench for our last seven games, clearly not.

This has to be one of the biggest no brainers of all time, promising youngster or journeyman league two keeper?

Not tricky, is it?

I will be disppointed if we don't go for Henderson. He has had first team experience this season at Aldershot where it sounds like he did OK. I have never seen Collis play and other than a couple of reserve team games I am not sure what recent competitive matches he has been involved in.

A small part of me is still hoping that there is a chance to get Basso back for the rest of the season even if it is to only act as cover to Henderson. If GJ was the problem for Basso then perhaps Deano's injury gives him the chance to come back without any loss of face on his part. However I know this isn't going to happen but I would love to know what Adriano is currently doing and what plans he has for his future.

henderson played in last years easter monday game against ipswhich apart of the pen hewas ace give him a go

Hendo will play at Hillsborough and deserves his chance - good luck to him. More worrying if Collis is injured just who will sit on the bench with the subs keepers jersey on? Either Tom Bradley, youth team, Naylor makes a remarkable return to league football at sixty something or do we stick with the big Bader Meinhoff!!!!!!!!!!

I think i'd like to see Hendo called up. It would obviously be a good opportunity for him to show us what he's about, seems that he's fairly highly rated and has the potential to be top class too?englandsmile4wf.gif

I broke my collar bone yesterday playing in the amatuer league and i've been told it will be 6-8 weeks before i can play again. I think Henderson has to be the choice as it wil give him 5 successive games to get some much needed first team experience and hopefully that will enable him to give Gerken some good competition for a place next year which IMO can only be good for the player and the club.

Archived