IGNORED

Tean For S Wed Away

always hoping

With the latest run of matches beginning to take its toll on the players, I expect a number of changes for Monday's match.

Maybe time to rest a few and start Clarkson, Nyatanga and Sawyer.

Should also allow some of the squad members an opportunity to stake a claim for next season.

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if it was unchanged, bar Gerkin of course. Can't see there being too many changes though, maybe Clarkson in or a change in midfield. Anyone know why Sno wasn't on the bench yesterday as well?

With the latest run of matches beginning to take its toll on the players, I expect a number of changes for Monday's match.

Maybe time to rest a few and start Clarkson, Nyatanga and Sawyer.

Should also allow some of the squad members an opportunity to stake a claim for next season.

Are you asking us or telling us?

Strangely agressive comment to make.

Thought i was just sharing my humble opinion just like all the other members on this forum.

It wasnt meant to be aggresive. Just asking the question as your previous posts suggest you know whats going on in the squad.

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if it was unchanged, bar Gerkin of course. Can't see there being too many changes though, maybe Clarkson in or a change in midfield. Anyone know why Sno wasn't on the bench yesterday as well?

The way Nottm. Forest were setting about our players I wouldn't be surprised if we've taken several knocks.

With only 48 hours recovery time I'd be surprised if Gerken is the only change.

Archived