IGNORED

A View From The Wednesday

walkley_owl

I stand corrected on a few points on John Atyeo,but big John never went part time till 1966 period

In connection with his England career,

I think he did not get any more caps because of reluctance to move from the second tier of football with Bristol City

to a top tier side,a real country boy at heart.

I got the part time info from this site.

http://www.malvholm.plus.com/bcl0203/club.htm

And the England bit was from wiki (not the best source I admit)

all good accept Orr is number 2 not 29 and would have thought that Skuse / Hartley / Haynes / Riberio would have been key players before Orr ?

rubbish- ribs has started well but he's only played a couple of games - he cant be regarded as a key player

rubbish- ribs has started well but he's only played a couple of games - he cant be regarded as a key player

Rubbish ? So your telling me that he has not been a key player for us in his 4 games ? how many times has he been mom in those games 3 ? to me a key player is a player who is playing well not a player who "has" played well.

Not that it matters now that he is not playing today as he is injured

Rubbish ? So your telling me that he has not been a key player for us in his 4 games ? how many times has he been mom in those games 3 ? to me a key player is a player who is playing well not a player who "has" played well.

Not that it matters now that he is not playing today as he is injured

he's been one of our best players - I would'nt describe him key. Orr played a key part in our result saturday :closedeyes:

I stand corrected on a few points on John Atyeo,but big John never went part time till 1966 period

In connection with his England career,

I think he did not get any more caps because of reluctance to move from the second tier of football with Bristol City

to a top tier side,a real country boy at heart.

who are you replying to and what are you talking about? It's a bit embarrassing when you correct someone about our 'greatest' ever player and get it wrong yourself. Are you saying he only went part-time when he retired?

:dunno:

Archived