IGNORED

Season Ticket

bissellredhead

Im looking to renew my season ticket, looking on bcfc.co.uk it still has the link for the finance form, yet on the form it says that applications after 6th march will not be accepted, so im wandering if the deadline for finance on season tickets has been extended or not seeing as the club still have the link to it on the website.

any help would be great fingerscrossed.gif

Im looking to renew my season ticket, looking on bcfc.co.uk it still has the link for the finance form, yet on the form it says that applications after 6th march will not be accepted, so im wandering if the deadline for finance on season tickets has been extended or not seeing as the club still have the link to it on the website.

any help would be great fingerscrossed.gif

Interest free Finance provided by Zebra (£15 admin fee) is still available for season tickets purchased before May31st

http://www.bcfc.co.u...SeasonTickets/0,,10327,00.html

How can they call it interest free when they charge a £15 "administration fee"!

Doesn't matter what you call it, it's still an extra charge on top of the price of the ticket.

If you work it out, £15 over 5 months is the same as £36 over a year, which is 10% interest on £360...

You can get a bank loan/overdraft cheaper than that.

How can they call it interest free when they charge a £15 "administration fee"!

Doesn't matter what you call it, it's still an extra charge on top of the price of the ticket.

If you work it out, £15 over 5 months is the same as £36 over a year, which is 10% interest on £360...

You can get a bank loan/overdraft cheaper than that.

My ticket's cost £593 + £15 admin fee - I would be very surprised if you could borrow the same from a bank over 5 months for under £15 , You also have to take into consideration that Zebra is not a bank they are a finance company who usually charge loads of interest and no such company would lend money for nothing they mainly do it because a percentage will sadly fall behind and end up paying the 29.9% APR.

Archived