IGNORED

General Election May 6th

myol'man

I've just seen the chancellors debate online.......Cameron and Osbourne or Brown and Darling?

Like choosing between a broken leg and a broken arm.

And we need Vince Cable like we need a third nut! His populist, headline-grabbing policies will wreck this country even worse than New Labour has done.

I've just seen the chancellors debate online.......Cameron and Osbourne or Brown and Darling?

Like choosing between a broken leg and a broken arm.

And we need Vince Cable like we need a third nut! His populist, headline-grabbing policies will wreck this country even worse than New Labour has done.

When you put it that way, our country is screwed either way!

But I suppose most of us knew that already.

Personally....UKIP is definitely the best option. They've come a long way since the days of Kilroy, and actually have some decent policies besides Europe.

But in all honesty, getting out of Europe is the answer to all our problems.

It would save £55 BILLION a year in tax payers money for a start. Give us back control over our own immigration, the amount of food our farmers produce, and we would regain control over our fisheries and territorial waters.

We would still be able to trade exactly the same with EU countries, just like Switzerland and Norway do.

Personally....UKIP is definitely the best option. They've come a long way since the days of Kilroy, and actually have some decent policies besides Europe.

It would save £55 BILLION a year in tax payers money for a start. Give us back control over our own immigration, the amount of food our farmers produce, and we would regain control over our fisheries and territorial waters.

We would still be able to trade exactly the same with EU countries, just like Switzerland and Norway do.

Well there doesn't sound like a downside to that argument. Pretty much any party that takes money away from the council estate mongs that just have another kid to get more money will get my vote. I personally dont understand how we have got into a situation where people that cant afford to have children are incentiveised to have more children when there are loads of loving family's willing to adopt.

:winner_third_h4h: I agree completely with those sentiments on the European Union. No Lib-Lab-Con EU loving traitor MP is getting my vote. Gordon Brown and his anti working man Thatcherite Labour Party lied through their teeth when they promised us a referendum on the EU Lisbon Treaty. What happened to that EU referendum vote we were promised?

Well there doesn't sound like a downside to that argument. Pretty much any party that takes money away from the council estate mongs that just have another kid to get more money will get my vote. I personally dont understand how we have got into a situation where people that cant afford to have children are incentiveised to have more children when there are loads of loving family's willing to adopt.

except for the fact the EU is the only thing keeping britain's farmers in business and the fact norway and switzerland have incredibly strong forestry, oil and finance sectors respectively whereas britain produces basically nothing which can be sold abroad and has an overpaid and underskilled workforce only being kept afloat by european support

but yeah, lets tell that nasty "johnny foreigner" to "bugger off" and see how much everyone enjoys the massive food shortages and destruction of the countryside, incredible hikes in oil prices and everything else as we struggle to produce enough food and trade internationally with our goods which are massively more expensive than those available everywhere else

but thats stupid of me to forget that everyone in brussels hates us and that we'd be just fine without them. i mean it says so in the mail, so it must be true, right?

but yeah, lets tell that nasty "johnny foreigner" to "bugger off" and see how much everyone enjoys the massive food shortages and destruction of the countryside, incredible hikes in oil prices and everything else as we struggle to produce enough food and trade internationally with our goods which are massively more expensive than those available everywhere else

but thats stupid of me to forget that everyone in brussels hates us and that we'd be just fine without them. i mean it says so in the mail, so it must be true, right?

We certainly should be telling those nasty European Unionists to bugger off. Prior to us joining the EEC (now the European Union), in 1973 we could get all the cheap food we needed from the English speaking Commonwealth countries without the need for translators. Fruit, coffee, spices and rum from the West Indies; cotton, spices and tea from India; lamb from Australia and New Zealand and grain from Canada. In return, those Commonwealth countries would buy British engineered products like cars and ships. We could also buy that Commonwealth produce in imperial weights of pounds and ounces and pay massively less for it than now now we're tied into what is an illegal membership of the EU.

except for the fact the EU is the only thing keeping britain's farmers in business and the fact norway and switzerland have incredibly strong forestry, oil and finance sectors respectively whereas britain produces basically nothing which can be sold abroad and has an overpaid and underskilled workforce only being kept afloat by european support

Now im fairly sure sure we have a relatively strong oil and finance industry, we also have a pharmaceuticals industry that's supposed to be very skilled - all industries required worldwide and will be for quite a while meaning were not that badly placed compared to some country's that rely overly on the car industry and other heavy industry. As for having an overpaid under skilled workforce everywhere I go I see people that are very enthusiastic, motivated and fed up with being told they have to go on training courses and want to get on with their job, if we were being kept afloat by European support then why are we paying more than we get back?

I haven't got a problem with Europeans or as you put it "johnny foreigner" working here, as long as they are working and like I said I have a far bigger problem with council estate sponges that feel that because they fell out on this piece of land that somehow everyone else that fell out here somehow owe them and they are getting away with it because there are incentives designed to help people and they are taking advantage.

I don't know why you have made this a debate about nationality and racism (British jobs for British people - and all that cr*p) rather than what I was actually talking about - overspending for our part in Europe and council estate sponges.

We certainly should be telling those nasty European Unionists to bugger off. Prior to us joining the EEC (now the European Union), in 1973 we could get all the cheap food we needed from the English speaking Commonwealth countries without the need for translators. Fruit, coffee, spices and rum from the West Indies; cotton, spices and tea from India; lamb from Australia and New Zealand and grain from Canada. In return, those Commonwealth countries would buy British engineered products like cars and ships. We could also buy that Commonwealth produce in imperial weights of pounds and ounces and pay massively less for it than now now we're tied into what is an illegal membership of the EU.

The commonwealth and empire has gone get used to it. Its where we go from here that's important.

The commonwealth and empire has gone get used to it. Its where we go from here that's important.

The Russians have the cheap oil and gas that we need. The Yanks have Harley Davidson bikes and Ford Mustang cars to sell us, the Japanese make the finest best priced computers. What has the European Union got to offer us apart from yet more bullshit and anti English legislation?

You missed the whole point. If we got out of Europe, trade with EU countries would carry on just as normal. What has Norway's forestry, oil and finance sectors got to do with anything? The point is, they are outide the EU but still continue to trade to EU countries regardless.

Why would 'Johnny Foreigner' want to live in the UK? There aren't any jobs! Oh yes thats right - to join our welfare system!

This is Great Britain, so British people must come first before any other nationality. When every single brit is working again, and has suitable housing arrangements, and the economy's strong, then we could think about letting 'johnny foreigner' in. That's how it works in the USA.

You missed the whole point. If we got out of Europe, trade with EU countries would carry on just as normal. What has Norway's forestry, oil and finance sectors got to do with anything? The point is, they are outide the EU but still continue to trade to EU countries regardless.

Why would 'Johnny Foreigner' want to live in the UK? There aren't any jobs! Oh yes thats right - to join our welfare system!

This is Great Britain, so British people must come first before any other nationality. When every single brit is working again, and has suitable housing arrangements, and the economy's strong, then we could think about letting 'johnny foreigner' in. That's how it works in the USA.

Everybody is a 'foreigner' in the USA, but the white right wing gun lobbyists don't agree!

Gobbers, the British Empire died before you stopped wearing short trousers.

We have to get into bed with the Krouts, Frogs, Dutch and Poles cos we'd be buggered without them.

We have to get into bed with the Krouts, Frogs, Dutch and Poles cos we'd be buggered without them.

That's right, we're getting buggered by the Krauts, Frogs, Dutch and Poles because our traitor politicians got our country to go to bed with them. The people we really need on our side to combat European Unionist aggression against our culture are the English speaking Americans and the German bashing Russians. There's a whole world for us to trade with out there as we used to and that's what made this country rich, trade with the EU is bankrupting us. Time to leave the EU.

You're a communist! We shall all be packed off to the gulag with that kind of talk.

Welcome to Soviet Britain.

You're a communist! We shall all be packed off to the gulag with that kind of talk.

Welcome to Soviet Britain.

He's more of an EU loving Lib-Lab-Con-nunist than a communist. Never forget that it was the Soviet Russians that packed millions of German European Unionist soldiers and their allies off to the Soviet Gulags during and after World War 2.

Writing of Communists, I haven't seen or heard of the Communist Party standing at a British election for years.

He's more of an EU loving Lib-Lab-Con-nunist than a communist. Never forget that it was the Soviet Russians that packed millions of German European Unionist soldiers and their allies off to the Soviet Gulags during and after World War 2.

Writing of Communists, I haven't seen or heard of the Communist Party standing at a British election for years.

They don't need to. Lib Lab Con is doing all the work for them!

They don't need to. Lib Lab Con is doing all the work for them!

Ahhh the Lib-Lab-Con, one and the same one party Police state political party - Thatcherist, European Unionist and Toff led. The political leader of the BBC - David Dimblebum - endorses their half wit politicians at every opportunity on BBC Question Time. I have a wonderous vision of new political parties - such as the anti zider tax 'Zider Party' - making these Lib-Lab-Con kneel in defeat come the late evening of May 6th. :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

Ahhh the Lib-Lab-Con, one and the same one party Police state political party - Thatcherist, European Unionist and Toff led. The political leader of the BBC - David Dimblebum - endorses their half wit politicians at every opportunity on BBC Question Time. I have a wonderous vision of new political parties - such as the anti zider tax 'Zider Party' - making these Lib-Lab-Con kneel in defeat come the late evening of May 6th. winner_third_h4h.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

'I have a dream, I have a dream' ( quote stolen from Martin Luthar King)

the 'Zider party' take power on May 7th with 'Red Dawn' as leader englandsmile4wf.gif

If you live in North Somerset and 'Doctor' Liam Fox, or one of his cronies comes knocking,

ask if he supports the new Ashton Vale stadium. Let us know the answer.

Interestingly, Liam Foxey Tory Scottish Toff and Red Dawn (really Rosey Pink Dawn?) probably hold two of the safest Parliamentary seats in the country. For either of these two European Unionists to lose would mean a real upset - I live in hope. :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

I think I may vote for the party that will literally stick 2 fingers up to this bullshit called 'human rights', round up all the people in this country who shouldn't be here and drag the parasitics off this Island, to where I don't give a shit, how, I couldn't give a monkeys, just get in power and do it! We are going under, we are going down and these *****ers are making it happen!

Oh, this party will get us out of Europe too, wtf happened there, in 15 yrs Labour have done done more damage to this county than both world wars. the UK being part of the EU is fine geographically, cant get round that one, but lets me honest, we aint like that lot and they aint like us. the UK is unique, to hell with dilution, we are perfectly able to look after ourselves thank-you, and we can make legal decisions for ourselves cheers.

Archived