IGNORED

Messi

Ralph Milne

how good and only 22 years old, if he stays fit will go down as possibly the greatest player ever. he would put a few more on the gate if he ever arrives down here wouldn't he??!

No doubt Wenger will find something to winge about 1 player scoring 4 goals against Arsenal shouldn't be allowed,can't really see BCFC getting Barcelona any time soon ???? .

Funny thing is, as a regular watcher of La Liga on Sky.. tonight he was largely anonmous bar the goals (of which some were sublime finishes)

The game that really sticks out for me was away against Zaragoza maybe a month back?

Good thing for England is that Maradona doesn't play him in the same role as he does for Barca and as a result he's never really done it for them. Watch him have a blinder of a WC after that statement thou :tumbleweed:

how good and only 22 years old, if he stays fit will go down as possibly the greatest player ever. he would put a few more on the gate if he ever arrives down here wouldn't he??!

I was thinking the other day that he is very similar player to LJ ! His height, His ...................... actually that was it LJ is much better.

That little ****** would be brought back to Earth in the Premier League after a few games.

Spainish football is all about 2 teams, not as good as it was a few years back when there were more teams competing!

Yeah I know, he scored 4 goals tonight...

He'd be beaten off the ball & scared to dive in England, like most the Barca squad!

Rooney is the best player IMO.

Archived