IGNORED

Mike Dean

iWurzel

The Premier League referee Mike Dean has been demoted to the Championship this weekend, as a punishment for his erratic display in Manchester United's 2-1 defeat by Chelsea at Old Trafford last Saturday.

Simon Beck, an assistant referee in the same match, will join him in the second tier after failing to raise his flag when Didier Drogba was clearly offside for Chelsea's second goal. The pair will take charge of Bristol City's home game against Swansea on Saturday.

I'm sorry but this really, really annoys me. Refereeing is the same skill at any level, and if you're not good enough to do it at one level, you shouldn't be able to do it at all.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/07/mike-dean-demotion-alex-ferguson

For me thats a case of lazy jounalism, using words like demoted is total Boll***s, ok he may be doing a championship game and not a prem game but because of the security level of this game it always has been a select group appointment...And personally i dont think mike dean couldnt posssibly make a worse job as Lee Mason did last season, not awarding our goal in the 2nd half that was clearly in the back of the net??

I remember Rob Styles getting demoted to the Championship and reffing a game between us and Sheffield United at the Gate, he was utterly clueless (along with his slaphead assistant running the line next to the Dolman) and in my view deserved a further demotion to League One for that performance.

Rob Styles, you could tell he didnt want to be here and thought he was to good to be here and the game was ALL about him unfortunatley, hope the same doesnt happen on Saturday with Mike Dean.

Though expect the Premier league, you fu*&ed it up chant dancing6.gif

Archived