IGNORED

Swansea Fans

wurzel

I think the police and the good people of BS3 shall be seeing quite a lot of disorder on Saturday, Swansea although not being a top firm are pretty naughty and their small minded idiot minority will be about and up to no good on Saturday, only the naive woul think different.

I think you'll agree that IF they do try, they will come a very big cropper!

but being part based over the bridge I can give a little info on this matter.

Is there now a bridge to Holland? Amazing what the engineers can come up with these days.

Wahey, no more sea sickness for me.

Is the toll more than Clifton?

A work mate of mine who works on the same site in town who was from Swansea is going tomorrow he chats to mates over the bridge they say there's at least 3 private hire coaches coming over from various pubs in the Swansea area no doubt they will be over early

Is there now a bridge to Holland? Amazing what the engineers can come up with these days.

Wahey, no more sea sickness for me.

Is the toll more than Clifton?

:laugh:, splitting my time between UK, USA and Amsterdam, although I haven't been in the latter much this year, unfortunately.

I have had to some hideous journeys pre budget airlines, pretty sure the train tomorrow will be one to forgt too.

Guest Parson St Station

like wot?dont b shy:disapointed2se:

Can you wipe your own bottom? And if so do you use toilet paper?

Write in English FFS.

God, no wonder most people think us Bristolians are retarded incestuous cousins!!!

Seriously Wurzel, if thats the best you can muster you must be a Gashead.

Pop back to the minimal and try to learn a few more words.

Mind you, your pastie recipie would be well recieved at AG...how bad are our Pies..........

Can you wipe your own bottom? And if so do you use toilet paper?

Write in English FFS.

God, no wonder most people think us Bristolians are retarded incestuous cousins!!!

Seriously Wurzel, if thats the best you can muster you must be a Gashead.

Pop back to the minimal and try to learn a few more words.

Mind you, your pastie recipie would be well recieved at AG...how bad are our Pies..........

i gurt spellz it ow it gurt sounds,my baber.its gurt called modern writin,try it sum time:dancing6:

doh.gifoh dear..

wurzel, the point is what you are trying to say is much clearer if you write without using as many abbreviations. People will respect your point more if you type "properly"; "properly" in Otib terms is without abbreviation. If you try to write without abbreviation people will take more notice of you and respect what you're saying, which i'm sure is perfectly valid and interesting anyway, 10x more.smile.gif

Archived