IGNORED

Bristol City Player

foghornred

city.gif Just heard that Glasgow Rangers are offering free access to their player on their website if you purchase a season ticket.

This would be a good idea for City to do to encourage season ticket sales as they are not selling as well as previous seasons or will the appointment of a new manager encourage more people to get season tickets ?

city.gif Just heard that Glasgow Rangers are offering free access to their player on their website if you purchase a season ticket.

This would be a good idea for City to do to encourage season ticket sales as they are not selling as well as previous seasons or will the appointment of a new manager encourage more people to get season tickets ?

I think this is a great idea for me as I don't live in the Bristol area so is my only way of listening to commentary. Anyone with a season ticket without the internet would have a right be a bit peeved.

I think that would be a great idea. Although if it costs that much to run, I guess they need extra subscriptions to keep it going? Surprised Rangers are able to offer that in their somewhat difficult financial situation?

Archived