IGNORED

Bradders In Team Of The Week W/e 6.4.10

Economou

Orr is one of our most passionate and consistant players, if he had the all round ability at Right Back do these people that slate him really think he would be playing in the Championship?

IMO Orr has improved every season and if I was the new manager looking for a replacement as captain for Mr Quiet surely Orr has to be in the running!

Orr is one of our most passionate and consistant players, if he had the all round ability at Right Back do these people that slate him really think he would be playing in the Championship?

IMO Orr has improved every season and if I was the new manager looking for a replacement as captain for Mr Quiet surely Orr has to be in the running!

Pete ................ What have you got against Louis Carey? He has been one of our best players and yet you seem to put him down at every chance. We all know he is getting slower but he would still be the first name on the team sheet for me!!! Carey is a Bristol City Legend in my eyes and I would not call him Mr.Quiet he has done enough shouting on the pitch lately.

Orr is a very passionate player and loves the club/fans a lot, but that doesnt make up for his lack of footballing ability.

he will have the odd decent game, wont deny that, but to think he started his career as a central midfielder is unbelievable as he has to be the worse passer/crosser of the ball at ashton gate. not only that but he gets terrorised whenever he comes up against any quality left winger in the division, which thankfully isnt that often.

as a bloke bradley would be first name on the teamsheet, as a player we could do better.

someone summed it up the other day by saying if he is one of the best right backs in the league, that doesnt say much for the standard of right backs in the championship.

Pete ................ What have you got against Louis Carey? He has been one of our best players and yet you seem to put him down at every chance. We all know he is getting slower but he would still be the first name on the team sheet for me!!! Carey is a Bristol City Legend in my eyes and I would not call him Mr.Quiet he has done enough shouting on the pitch lately.

I do agree with you he is a Legend down Ashton Gate, but it is so noticeable that he is getting slower and the real shouting comes from hartley.

I wish Carey would get back to top form but at the moment I can't see it. but he should certainly get a testimonial at some point.

Orr is a very passionate player and loves the club/fans a lot, but that doesnt make up for his lack of footballing ability.

he will have the odd decent game, wont deny that, but to think he started his career as a central midfielder is unbelievable as he has to be the worse passer/crosser of the ball at ashton gate. not only that but he gets terrorised whenever he comes up against any quality left winger in the division, which thankfully isnt that often.

as a bloke bradley would be first name on the teamsheet, as a player we could do better.

someone summed it up the other day by saying if he is one of the best right backs in the league, that doesnt say much for the standard of right backs in the championship.

Terrorised, as in Adam Johnson, who got diddly squat out of Bradley?

I really don't understand how people think Orr can't pass the ball. He isn't Ryan Giggs admittedly but he does put a lot of decent crosses into the box.

He is one of the best right backs in the division.

ORR is total shite................off to posh u go,

couldn't pass urine that bloke,

maccalister can go with him, awful fullbacks,

I don't know what people see in him. He's the loudest on the pitch cause he's always whinging at other players when he consistently gets caught out.

The amount of times a team breaks against us and he's ten yards behind the left winger shows he's a weak part of a team. I just pray the mew boss strengthens the full back areas.

I don't know what people see in him. He's the loudest on the pitch cause he's always whinging at other players when he consistently gets caught out.

The amount of times a team breaks against us and he's ten yards behind the left winger shows he's a weak part of a team. I just pray the mew boss strengthens the full back areas.

As someone stated earlier why was Adam Johnson (LEft Winger) kept quiet when we played boro?

Why was it that it took Newcastle to take that Argentine bloke Guitterez from their left side to their right before he even got into the game?

Orr offers a lot more than a lot of players in our team, as I challenged some one earlier name 3 better ones in the Championship...........

As someone stated earlier why was Adam Johnson (LEft Winger) kept quiet when we played boro?

Why was it that it took Newcastle to take that Argentine bloke Guitterez from their left side to their right before he even got into the game?

Orr offers a lot more than a lot of players in our team, as I challenged some one earlier name 3 better ones in the Championship...........

They named 5 better ones didn't they?

He is OK- I would say solid player but nothing more in this league.

Maybe Johnson was too busy thinking about his offer from Man City. Newcastle spotted a weakness when we had to take off MacAlister (who had a good first half) and didn't have left wing back to replace him?

His pass was the fault of the equaliser against Newcastle.

Three off the top of my head.. Kyle Naughton, Gunter and Clyne?

Maybe Johnson was too busy thinking about his offer from Man City. Newcastle spotted a weakness when we had to take off MacAlister (who had a good first half) and didn't have left wing back to replace him?

His pass was the fault of the equaliser against Newcastle.

Three off the top of my head.. Kyle Naughton, Gunter and Clyne?

They are not permanately at those clubs they play for though!

all i said was that if he is one of the best right backs in the league, then it shows the poor quality of right backs in the division

Or the unreasonableness of your expectations.

Mind you, whenever I watch Barcelona I think how the English Premiershit teams are rubbish.

Archived