IGNORED

Trundle

City_pete1

I am pretty sure he is not allowed to play tomorrow as he is on loan from us and it is against the rules? Can anyone confirm?

Be a good thing if he is not, I am sure he would love a cameo against us to show what he can do. No doubt he would raise his game.

Part of the deal was that he has to play - Hopefully!

He would have only been on the bench at best (was against Cardiff) but no, not allowed. I think we once learnt the hard way with Tony Thorpe many years ago :disapointed2se:

I wonder if they will retain him at the end of the season, he's hardly set the world alight there has he?

He would have only been on the bench at best (was against Cardiff) but no, not allowed. I think we once learnt the hard way with Tony Thorpe many years ago disapointed2se.gif

I wonder if they will retain him at the end of the season, he's hardly set the world alight there has he?

I can't recall Thorpe playing against us (though he probably did) but I do remember David Seal getting the winner for Northampton in the John Ward promotion season...

I can't recall Thorpe playing against us (though he probably did) but I do remember David Seal getting the winner for Northampton in the John Ward promotion season...

Maybe it was seal actually.

I remember Thorpe being on loan at Luton and then suddenly appearing in OUR line up

I don't understand why Swansea are not playing him having agreed to take him on loan for the rest of the season. He was their top scorer from just a few games so when he was scoring why not continue with him in the team?

Bizarre really. Shame he isn't playing tomorrow. Would have loved for us to win 4-2 and for Trundle to score a couple of cracking goals. Certain he would have been well received at Ashton Gate as well.

Quite weird that the last 2 years he has hardly played football. WE wasted him and now Swansea are not playing him. He must be so frustrated!

I don't understand why Swansea are not playing him having agreed to take him on loan for the rest of the season. He was their top scorer from just a few games so when he was scoring why not continue with him in the team?

Bizarre really. Shame he isn't playing tomorrow. Would have loved for us to win 4-2 and for Trundle to score a couple of cracking goals. Certain he would have been well received at Ashton Gate as well.

Quite weird that the last 2 years he has hardly played football. WE wasted him and now Swansea are not playing him. He must be so frustrated!

I also agree about why Trundle doesn't play more. Paulo only seems to bring him on when we're losing with about quarter of an hour to go.He did come on monday though when we were winning (which was a bit strange). I doubt we'd keep him though whether we go up or not. Just seems really strange. I think Trundle was a panic signing as we were struggling and the fans were getting frustrated.

I am pretty sure he is not allowed to play tomorrow as he is on loan from us and it is against the rules? Can anyone confirm?

Be a good thing if he is not, I am sure he would love a cameo against us to show what he can do. No doubt he would raise his game.

Just read the Evil Post (Not mine i don't pay for this Rag) it say's he will start on the Bench tomorrow, how can this be allowed protest.gif , a lot a people have mentioned on here about David Seal, yes he was on loan to Northampton, back in 97/98 season he set up their equaliser and scored the winner (or vice versa) blink.gif

I also agree about why Trundle doesn't play more. Paulo only seems to bring him on when we're losing with about quarter of an hour to go.He did come on monday though when we were winning (which was a bit strange). I doubt we'd keep him though whether we go up or not. Just seems really strange. I think Trundle was a panic signing as we were struggling and the fans were getting frustrated.

I thought Magic Daps was a bit off a hero to you guys, has the loan not worked that well then? A lot of you seemed very happy that we has coming back to you when he made the move.

I don't think we saw the best of him here. We didn't play to his strengths and I not sure that he got on that well with our manager, not that he was the only one it seems.

I always rated him and I recall he had a cracking game against Plymouth once, when coming on in the second half and playing wide left. Thought we should have tried him out there again but it never happened.

Enjoy the day tomorrow but hopefully not the points!

Interestingly, and somewhat surprisingly given their lofty position in the table, Swansea are by far the lowest scoring team in the Championship with a paltry 37 goals in 42 games.

Next lowest are Plymouth with 42. Mind you Swansea goals conceded total of 33 is bettered only by Newcastle with two fewer.

Given that Trundle has scored 5 of Swansea's 37 in just 2 full appearances ( plus 15 subswink.gif) you'd think Swansea might be missing a trick by using him so sparingly.

I thought Magic Daps was a bit off a hero to you guys, has the loan not worked that well then? A lot of you seemed very happy that we has coming back to you when he made the move.

I don't think we saw the best of him here. We didn't play to his strengths and I not sure that he got on that well with our manager, not that he was the only one it seems.

I always rated him and I recall he had a cracking game against Plymouth once, when coming on in the second half and playing wide left. Thought we should have tried him out there again but it never happened.

Enjoy the day tomorrow but hopefully not the points!

He was a hero!! Well its not it hasn't worked out more that the manager isnt picking him and he doesn't fit into the 4-5-1 formation. Hes only started 2 games for us but is always a sub. Some fans were glad because its Trundle but then everyone compares him to when he played before.

Yeah i don't think he got on with Johnson but then from what i can gather Johnson hardly played Trundle and you need a run in a team to establish yourself.

We could have done with him playing today - hes better than Pintado anyway!!

Interestingly, and somewhat surprisingly given their lofty position in the table, Swansea are by far the lowest scoring team in the Championship with a paltry 37 goals in 42 games.

Next lowest are Plymouth with 42. Mind you Swansea goals conceded total of 33 is bettered only by Newcastle with two fewer.

Given that Trundle has scored 5 of Swansea's 37 in just 2 full appearances ( plus 15 subswink.gif) you'd think Swansea might be missing a trick by using him so sparingly.

Try telling Paulo that. Seriously Pintado always seems to start rather than Trundle when i know who id rather have playing!!

Archived