IGNORED

Swansea In Town

redal

Somebody call the police, a coloured guy was seen walking down the road, also in news today a muslim was seen entering a mosque whilst a skinhead was stood opposite outside a post office eating a Mars bar in a hurried fashion. jezzzzzzzz.

Why do people always think the worst of other people!

It gets worse, I live 40 miles away and a car with an I love Wales sticker on the boot drove past my house. No sign of any armed police or military jets in the sky. This could be the end of human kind.

Make sure your doors and windows are securely closed and preferably locked. Do not answer the door unless it is somebody you know.

Larger what ? Shirts, flip flops or socks.

Can we please get a little perspective 99% of us are going to watch a football match not off to war.

Sounds like the other 1% have come a long way just to do the weekly shop - don't they have Asda in Swansea?

Somebody call the police, a coloured guy was seen walking down the road, also in news today a muslim was seen entering a mosque whilst a skinhead was stood opposite outside a post office eating a Mars bar in a hurried fashion. jezzzzzzzz.

Why do people always think the worst of other people!

You mean this policeman?

Archived