IGNORED

Andy Cole

Tim S

Listening to the World Football Phone In on Five Live last night (2.30am-4.00am) they had Viv Anderson as a guest and he was talking about black managers and why there arent many etc....

He then said that he and Andy Cole are good friends and that Andy has just completed his coaching badges and has just started applying for managers positions.

Not that I think he would probably be in the frame, I was just wondering if he might be another name that has been one of the many who has applied.

In my eyes, I cant quite see him as a manager, perhaps I would be proved wrong one day. But maybe he could be a good shout to be an assistant to someone somewhere and work his way up that way.

Anyway, just another possible name I thought I would share!

Listening to the World Football Phone In on Five Live last night (2.30am-4.00am) they had Viv Anderson as a guest and he was talking about black managers and why there arent many etc....

He then said that he and Andy Cole are good friends and that Andy has just completed his coaching badges and has just started applying for managers positions.

Not that I think he would probably be in the frame, I was just wondering if he might be another name that has been one of the many who has applied.

In my eyes, I cant quite see him as a manager, perhaps I would be proved wrong one day. But maybe he could be a good shout to be an assistant to someone somewhere and work his way up that way.

Anyway, just another possible name I thought I would share!

He would be a long way behind Millen in the list of wannabe's in my view. He seemed a quiet type to me but if he has his badges he should look at League 1 or 2 or maybe, as you say, an assistant somewhere.

Having seen him on a few SkySports over the past year or so, I think he has appeared quite dismissive and disrespectful about his time with us.

God forbid he was given a chance, he would just be trying to use it as a stepping stone (although I doubt he has the ability anyway!).

No, simples.

Having seen him on a few SkySports over the past year or so, I think he has appeared quite dismissive and disrespectful about his time with us.

God forbid he was given a chance, he would just be trying to use it as a stepping stone (although I doubt he has the ability anyway!).

No, simples.

If you ever have the misfortune to hear him speak about his career you would be forgiven for not realising their was a club after Arsenal reserves and before Newcastle. The only time he came out to train with the other players was when Keegans Newcastle came to the gate, he then started practising ball skills near their dugout. Turd.

Archived