IGNORED

It's All 'kicking Off' At Temple Meads

kmpowell

Rubbish, I am there now, Swansea been put on their trains.

Yes this happened before they were put on the trains! I was walking my mate back to the station (I live literally 2 mins walk from there overlooking Severnshed and the Thekla) and we were stopped from going up the ramp to the station front, because scuffles were breaking at at the top. There was old bill everywhere. I've not seen anything by the Thekla or Hole in the Wall (which was/is rammed!)

I turned around and walked back to my house whilst my friend waited. He text me just now saying he was only just allowed back up the ramp.

Bit of trouble before the game, few mouthy Swans outside BS3 got a slap. Just before the end of the game heard 30 Swans attacked BS3 and got chased back into the park...hence BS3 was closed after game.

Swans had a mob out but pretty small and nothing to write home about!

ahh i did wonder why? didnt look like they did any damage on the outside

The Bubble will be back.

I spoke to Potato head (obvious nickname if you saw him) at Cardiff station, he is a police intelligence officer based in south Wales, he said today was a policing success, he told me that a few Swans had a hiding and he hoped we got to play Cardiff next season as he loves the "atmosphere". He reckons the bubble will be lifted for Cardiff aswell!

Spoke to Rob from BS3 in the Robins and he said they didn't get into the pub as they were pushed back. Little boys in a big mans world tried it on and lost.

I hope this doesn't effect the bubble, but it sounds like apart from the minor scuffle as expected, it passed off a great success.

MM

Bit of trouble before the game, few mouthy Swans outside BS3 got a slap. Just before the end of the game heard 30 Swans attacked BS3 and got chased back into the park...hence BS3 was closed after game.

Swans had a mob out but pretty small and nothing to write home about!

There were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers, 30 sh33p sh4ggers, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park... and the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down, the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down, the natch drinkers from BS3, Natch drinkers from BS3, the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down...

There were 29 sh33p sh4ggers in the park...

englandsmile4wf.gif

There were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers, 30 sh33p sh4ggers, there were 30 sh33p sh4ggers in the park... and the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down, the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down, the natch drinkers from BS3, Natch drinkers from BS3, the Natch drinkers from BS3 slapped em down...

There were 29 sh33p sh4ggers in the park...

englandsmile4wf.gif

That makes a refreshing change from:

There were 10 sh33p sh4ggers in the field, there were 10 sh33p sh4ggers in the field, there were 10 sh33p sh4ggers, 10 sh33p sh4ggers, there were 10 sh33p sh4ggers in the field........ then a Wurzel from Bristol shot one down.....:rofl2br:

...just how many different versions are there? :icecream:

I spoke to Potato head (obvious nickname if you saw him) at Cardiff station, he is a police intelligence officer based in south Wales, he said today was a policing success, he told me that a few Swans had a hiding and he hoped we got to play Cardiff next season as he loves the "atmosphere". He reckons the bubble will be lifted for Cardiff aswell!

Soz mate. Cardiff will be in the Premier League next year wink.gif

Archived