IGNORED

Racism Towards Evander Sno

Yoseph

Can't see this posted anywhere

Socking....but apparently some of the swans fans were chanting some nasty things whilst he was warming up -

Swansea Forum

As happens quite a bit it looks like most of them were ignorant to the fact they were being racist due to this I think they were being more ignorant than racist but I guess that depends on how Sno saw it.

Likely to have been the same idiots who were chanting racist abuse to a black City fan after the game as they walked down the road, at least the Swansea fans are standing up to and condoning the actions of these idiots.

I think you mean condemning

hahahaha! :rofl2br::doh:

I don't condone what was said to evanver snow ,i don't even no what was said, and on that note i hope we keep him for another season.

But i cant stop thinking of the double standards the east end was singing 10 sheep shaggers in a field and slagging of the welsh what seemed like the full 90 minuets if that's not racism i don't no what is

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

I don't condone what was said to evanver snow ,i don't even no what was said, and on that note i hope we keep him for another season.

But i cant stop thinking of the double standards the east end was singing 10 sheep shaggers in a field and slagging of the welsh what seemed like the full 90 minuets if that's not racism i don't no what is

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

you serious

Archived