IGNORED

Aaron Mclean

healey robins

Good striker at league one level, doesn't cut it in the Championship and would be very overpriced IMO. I think if we sign a forward it needs to be a player who'll hold the ball up and use some strength (not a target man or a giant though) and Mclean isn't in that category.

Whats going on with him isn't he on the transfer list at Peterborough and maybe GJ might sell him to us and take some of the players that we don't want e.g. Lee Johnson, McCombe, Wilson i think Mclean is a good striker would he cut it at championship level views on this please.

Think he would be worth a gamble if the price is right. had a good season last year but struggled with injuries this year. got alot of pace and a good eye for goal. decent prospect.

Whats going on with him isn't he on the transfer list at Peterborough and maybe GJ might sell him to us and take some of the players that we don't want e.g. Lee Johnson, McCombe, Wilson i think Mclean is a good striker would he cut it at championship level views on this please.

Nice font.

Archived