IGNORED

Dear Forum Members,

the frampton balti

Dear forum,

How much does a football manager earn???

My mate gary told me he was on a monkey a week and got to take the tracksuit home at weekends ,where as his mate dave got a sheep...........at weekends!

thanking you in anticipation.

keith.

Ps on a serious note how does the' director of football' model work on a financial level do they earn more than a manager or do the club effectively pay for two managers?

Do you keep an assistant manager.?

Dear forum,

How much does a football manager earn???

Depends, in the lower leagues they do it for free, where as Chelsea paid Jose about the same as the first team per week

My mate gary told me he was on a monkey a week and got to take the tracksuit home at weekends ,where as his mate dave got a sheep...........at weekends!

a monkey? your avin a steffi. more like 3 bags of sand. Dave ghets a sheep, yes.

thanking you in anticipation.

keith.

Ps on a serious note how does the' director of football' model work on a financial level do they earn more than a manager or do the club effectively pay for two managers?

DOF looks after the paperwork side of things, he'a a glorified administrator in reality. A manager like Roy Keane who is thick as shit could be suited to working under a DOF, i mean footballers aint the sharpest tools in the box, better to have them conceertrating on fotty matters, not transfer fees and agents.

Do you keep an assistant manager.?

yeah why not.

What's a monkey?

Johnson was on 10k per week I think. Is that a monkey?

A monkey is £500 I think, 10k seems like a sensible amount when compared to players that supposedly earning the same amount, to everyone not in the football world it all seems crazy, which it is.

Archived