IGNORED

Barnsley Prices Dont Add Up

BridgyRed

I attend nearly all home City home games. I am not a season ticket holder or member and for an U19 it costs £10 or £11 for league games depending on the catagory. However as I understand it from the official site The cup game against Barnsley is going to cost me £12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can the club justify this. It just doesnt add up. Check the prices on the city site

so what is your point you want to attend every city game for nothing and not pay like the rest of us.some of us get a job and can afford to watch city like my daughter who attends coventry university and attends every home satuday home games.

We are broke; the team we support need the funds, or do we wait until we are in N.County position.

if we're broke, maybe we should sting all of those muppets that turn up in their manure shirts for the so-called high profile friendly. they certainly aren't city's future supporters so why not make hay whilst the sun shines? great play is being made of the possibility that maybe a big name player who is coming back from injury might possibly play in what will effectively be a youth team - alaister campbell would be proud of the official spin.

Archived