IGNORED

You Don't Think

Roadrunner

Just noticed on Sky that Paul Ince is leaving MK Dons. Worrying with just a few days to we name our new manager. What do you think?

Truely awful manager! I would put him on the same page as John Barnes in terms of management. He had one lucky season with MK and that was it. Ask any Blackburn fan about his time up there. Clueless.

EXplain ?

Didn't he play against Italy a la Terry Butcher ?

Massive bottler. Refused to take a pen in 1998 world cup, meaning that Batty (who had never taken a pen before) had to.

...but decent enough young gaffer imo. Did wonders at macclesfield and did ok at mk.....his treatment at blackburn was disgusting

Truely awful manager! I would put him on the same page as John Barnes in terms of management. He had one lucky season with MK and that was it. Ask any Blackburn fan about his time up there. Clueless.

Can't stand the bloke but he is better than John Barnes. Then again so is pretty much anybody.

Just noticed on Sky that Paul Ince is leaving MK Dons. Worrying with just a few days to we name our new manager. What do you think?

Shit town, shit fans sulky ****** of a manager, perfectly suited to each other

this.

Massive bottler. Refused to take a pen in 1998 world cup, meaning that Batty (who had never taken a pen before) had to.

...but decent enough young gaffer imo. Did wonders at macclesfield and did ok at mk.....his treatment at blackburn was disgusting

I think that is a bit unfair. I would say he is at least as good as Bryan Robson.

Archived