IGNORED

Bristol Fans Derby 2004 Update

StapletonGas

This offer has so far been open to forum members up to the age of 15.

We are now offering it to any kids of forum members. Details as follows.

We need 16 kids, 8 Rovers fans, 8 City fans to be ball boys/girls at Ashton Gate on Saturday 5th June. The kick off is at 2.30pm, so you will need to be there from about 2.00pm onwards.

Now the good bit. You will also take part in a penalty competition at half time out on the pitch against a guest goalkeeper. How about that for an offer?

We have spaces left for 4 Rovers Fans and 8 City Fans. Email me with your name and age. It's first come first served. Can you ensure your availability before emailing please.

I am interested and have e-amiled you, all 3 of us i mentioned should be able to make it but we would like some more details cheers.
Hope you and Neo have had my reply.

I have put you all down. What I can say is that kick off is 2.30pm. So you will ned to be there sometime after 2.00pm. I will be sorting this out with a volunteer I have to coordinate the ball boys/girls and the penalty shoot out etc and confirm closer to the time.

BTW. Radio Bristol tomorrow 1.30pm

Guest bristolbred

If you are looking for one more ball girl, for City, let me know, as my 8 year old daughter will be available, :blink:

Reply by p.m. asap!!,

Thanks!!.

:):laugh:

Archived