IGNORED

The Four Important Fixtures(today) To Extend Our Season

blackpool v forest AWAY win

leicester v Watford AWAY win

swansea v Barnsley AWAY win

WBA to give middlesbourgh a good hiding in the tea time kick off

and dont forget the thrashing s****horpe are going to get this afternoon 0-4 to to city

and dont forget the thrashing s****horpe are going to get this afternoon 0-4 to to city

its amazing to think that with just three games to go we still could do it, however doubtful. 3 points behind with 2 games to go would be a fantastic position to be in with our current form, but I think it is just too far for us.

blackpool v forest AWAY win

leicester v Watford AWAY win

swansea v Barnsley AWAY win

WBA to give middlesbourgh a good hiding in the tea time kick off

Unfortunately I can't really see any of the above happening. no.gif

Maybe Forest will get a draw otherwise I think home wins for Leicester and Swansea.

Unfortunately I can't really see any of the above happening. no.gif

Maybe Forest will get a draw otherwise I think home wins for Leicester and Swansea.

After their performance last week can't see the Swans scoring again this season let alone winning !

Would be an amazing turn around.

Forest have only conceded 35 goals all season so I think Blackpool will draw or loose against them.

Swansea, well they are having a nightmare finish to the season and have won just 1 game in their last 6 with 3 losses. Swansea also find it really hard to score (just 37 goals all season). Barnsley are on better current form, so it is possible again that they may win.

Watford v Leicester, well anyone's guess.

Football being football, and the Championship being as tight as ever, its anyone's season - just have to keep playing to the end and hope. No harm in hoping for the best :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

Reading v Peterborough http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3151705,00.html - "Reading will be aiming to keep their slim play-off hopes alive when they play host to relegated Peterborough."

If (or more likely after) reading win today we will be on the same points as them. So keep playing until the final whistle you never know what is going to happen around us.

I think we can forget about leicester, but Swansea are running out of steam, if they drop points and we win then it keeps us in it for another week. Boro will lose, and Blackpool will get a point at best. I think we will lose out on goal difference when it comes down to it.

Archived