IGNORED

Liverpool Kit

Chris Millard

Just found the new Liverpool 2010/11 shirt.

If City have adidas could ours be similar?

Liverpool Kit

That is actually quite horrible. And I susually like both Liverpool kits and Adidas kits.

In fact, that is one of the cheapest looking, poorest quality designs I have honestly ever seen. I'm shocked.

Oh, i knew we were missing something.... another new kit post. Has Coppell joined yet?

I've just seen Coppell walking through Clifton (just down the road from Cubishley's latest house purchase) in a red Adidas tracksuit talking with Steve McClaren. It must be true, something must be true.

I've just seen Coppell walking through Clifton (just down the road from Cubishley's latest house purchase) in a red Adidas tracksuit talking with Steve McClaren. It must be true, something must be true.

My mate who's a steward at scunny utd says coppell was there on saturday, he's taking over at scunny and were getting Nigel Adkins!!! liar.gif

This kit reminds me exactly of the liverpool kit my mum got me from eastville market in about 1989. It was a tenner for shirt, shorts and socks all in a box and had Candy as the sponsor at that time. I was only about 7 and well chuffed with that, however one wash and all the print came off. DOH

Lets hope at 50 quid a pop these days they hold up a bit better than that.

Fortunately in the next few years i was introduced to Bristol City and gave up on that Premier League nonsense anyway!

Just found the new Liverpool 2010/11 shirt.

If City have adidas could ours be similar?

Liverpool Kit

"modern interpretation of the one worn during the triumphant 1989-90 campaign, in which the Reds won title number 18"

Why would we model our kit around the above? No our kit will look nothing like this apart from the 3 strips and the adidas logo. And maybe red.... oh, erm...

Archived