IGNORED

Searching Hi And Lo

waggers1878

Hello everyone, i hope someone out there could help me. i am looking for a copy of the bristol city Vs everton programme from the 1994/95 season fa cup 4th round game. i have searched all the usual programme websites and ebay with no success. please help. thankyou.

I may have a copy of this. Quite where it is, is another question all together.

well tom if you find it plese let me know and what sort of price you want for it

Will do.. just need to work out if it's upstairs or around my parents!

Hello everyone, i hope someone out there could help me. i am looking for a copy of the bristol city Vs everton programme from the 1994/95 season fa cup 4th round game. i have searched all the usual programme websites and ebay with no success. please help. thankyou.

Hi Waggers I don't know if this will help in anyway but I found a Bristol City vs Everton Programme dated back from 25/9/76 on ebay here's the link to it in case it helps :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/everton-vs-bristol-city-programme-25-9-76_W0QQitemZ250618249441QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET?hash=item3a5a0300e1

if not I'm sorry I couldn't be of help but I'll keep looking out for the one you want in case I find one in the future.

Archived