IGNORED

Sign Him On

Pickle Rick

There was a good post on here the other day regarding lack of goals from midfield

also for ages it been unanimously agreed we didnt ever replace McCindoe

George Boyd would be absolutely perfect signing to solve both issues. Excititng player who dribbles and beats his man and scores goals

i was under the impression he would join forest permanently, and if not he would be out of our price range anyway at maybe around 2.5-3m.

If forest dont take him though theres no way he can stay in L1 hes far to good, and maybe the price will drop a little.

If there is a deal to be done i agree

SIGN HIM UP

There was a good post on here the other day regarding lack of goals from midfield

also for ages it been unanimously agreed we didnt ever replace McCindoe

George Boyd would be absolutely perfect signing to solve both issues. Excititng player who dribbles and beats his man and scores goals

i was under the impression he would join forest permanently, and if not he would be out of our price range anyway at maybe around 2.5-3m.

If forest dont take him though theres no way he can stay in L1 hes far to good, and maybe the price will drop a little.

If there is a deal to be done i agree

SIGN HIM UP

forgot to add, if we signed him we could switch JRC to the right and have 2 x genuine exciting wingers who run at people

this would also allow us to play two more holding players (Elliot/Skuse/Hartley) in the centre without being to defensive

He's hardly set the world alight at Forest. They paid £1.5m for the LOAN of him. They agreed a deal worth £3.5m to sign him. IMO he shone in a bad team where he was the big man. In a team of stars he's been far short that expectations.

He's hardly set the world alight at Forest. They paid £1.5m for the LOAN of him. They agreed a deal worth £3.5m to sign him. IMO he shone in a bad team where he was the big man. In a team of stars he's been far short that expectations.

agreed that he hasnt done that well at forest.

However i dont think he has had a huge number of games, hes said in press he struggled to adjust to much increased training when first joining and that caught him out a bit.

perhaps that could be to our advantage though if it brings price back down, and he would still come in on a big fee so hed be a pretty big fish in the city pond

Archived