IGNORED

Outside Broadcast Units By The Waterfront

TobysDad

Being a banker within the now almost state owned banking sector I was intrigued to see all the security fencing, outside broadcast vans with huge satelite dishes and police helicoptors overhead by the Waterfront when I left work tonight.

Must be something interesting I thought.

And then I see the thread about Steve Coppell and the 11.30 press announcement.

Me thinks .........

Waterfront, world wide press, security fencing, police helicoptors, and then the penny drops. The other large new office by the Waterfront is none other than that of Hargreaves Lansdown.

And then someone says that Big Gordon and the young pretenders are in town. That'll be it then. It isn't going to be Mr C.

Gordon will have a job after the 6th May after all!

Being a banker within the now almost state owned banking sector I was intrigued to see all the security fencing, outside broadcast vans with huge satelite dishes and police helicoptors overhead by the Waterfront when I left work tonight.

Me thinks .........

Waterfront, world wide press, security fencing, police helicoptors, and then the penny drops. The other large new office by the Waterfront is none other than that of Hargreaves Lansdown.

And then someone says that Big Gordon and the young pretenders are in town. That'll be it then. It isn't going to be Mr C.

Hope I am not with your Bank if that's the best suggestion you have!!!

Me thinks .........

Probably just the security for the delivery of another bankers bonus.

Bankers' bonus?

You don't want to believe all that you read in the papers, or from that bumbling Mr Cable.

Mr Brown - Cyclops, very good, even Toby calls him One Eye and he's a young 'un - he's the one you want to blame.

I still think it might be him you know.

All makes sense. Sky are doing the braodcast. Right by Hargreaves Lansdown HQ. And come the middle of May Cyclops (as we'll now all call him in TobysDads house) will be looking for a new job..................

Bankers' bonus?

You don't want to believe all that you read in the papers, or from that bumbling Mr Cable.

Mr Brown - Cyclops, very good, even Toby calls him One Eye and he's a young 'un - he's the one you want to blame.

All makes sense. Sky are doing the braodcast. Right by Hargreaves Lansdown HQ. And come the middle of May Cyclops (as we'll now all call him in TobysDads house) will be looking for a new job..................

It's somewhat ironic that a banker is calling Mr Brown one-eyed. noexpression.gif

I'd laugh if you hadn't taken all my money.

Bankers' bonus?

I met Vince Cable on monday, he seemed like a decent bloke actually!

Archived