IGNORED

Sone Aluko Anyone

healey robins

he is overrated guff, a poor mans jennison myrie williams, I did see him score a phenomenal goal against Bayern Munich once for the Dons...but he is total pish.

Pete - do you have a little alarm that goes off whenever something about a player or manager connected with Scotland gets posted! You're like the fancy dress shop owner in Mr Benn (young 'uns, ask your parents!) you just magically appear!!

haha, not quite....the forum gets me thru the working day woodsy, I just think given the fact I am up here and watch alot of football I am quite well placed opinion wise for scottish footballers and managers....whereas I guess I can cooment less on the form of our players, not that it stops some people on here! There are still a few gems up here mind, just not as many as there used to be....

haha, not quite....the forum gets me thru the working day woodsy, I just think given the fact I am up here and watch alot of football I am quite well placed opinion wise for scottish footballers and managers....whereas I guess I can cooment less on the form of our players, not that it stops some people on here! There are still a few gems up here mind, just not as many as there used to be....

Good man Pete - always enjoy your input, and any time anyone is described as 'total pish' is fine with me!

Archived