IGNORED

New Plyer Possibly On Way Already

wurzel

The same Ingimarsson that had a trial here in the summer of 1998!

Sure is, Mick.

I have a feeling he was still a coal miner back in Iceland then, he's certainly had an impressive career in England over the years, I also have a feeling that there may be one or two high profile departures amongst our defenders...

good find.

I hope people will give more respect to our next signings now they will be Coppells players and give them time.

been hearing Coppell tends to buy cheap players and develop them (Doyle and Long), Can we all play a part to and let him do that.

He wouldn't be buying Ingamarrsson to develop him, he's 32. If this is true I would think he would be seen as an alternative experienced head to Carey, to play along side our younger defenders. Along with Hartley that would be a good amount of experience in the spine to build around.

quote from that web site

"All good things come to an end and if ivar decides to move on then good luck to him, weather he'll get a better deal here or bristol city no body knows other than him.. is it true there giving SC 10 million for next season to push for promotion??? if so thats a hell of a lot of money for an average championship club.. "

£10 million?? Have we? :laugh:.

There is no way we have offered a deal which equates to almost £200,000 a week!

quote from that web site

"All good things come to an end and if ivar decides to move on then good luck to him, weather he'll get a better deal here or bristol city no body knows other than him.. is it true there giving SC 10 million for next season to push for promotion??? if so thats a hell of a lot of money for an average championship club.. "

£10 million?? Have we? :laugh:.

Meow - not they're bitter in any way, shape or form.....

I have a feeling he was still a coal miner back in Iceland then, he's certainly had an impressive career in England over the years, I also have a feeling that there may be one or two high profile departures amongst our defenders...

That's the chap Sip (except Iceland is newer than coal) ... to think, the preference at the time was to take on Julian Watts and Carl Hutchings instead. Still brings shivvers down my spine!

Archived