IGNORED

Steve Lansdown, I Thank You. (merged)

shire_redz

You can only sit back and admire what the guy has done over the last few seasons, and this appointment is a massive pointer to where he wants to take our club.

A very determined business man who seems to stop at nothing to gain Premier League football for Bristol City. The icon behind the new stadium, which if things go the clubs way in May, should see the first spade dug into the ground during the summer months.

Ive just read on another forum, many other fans are paying tribute to the appointment of Steve Coppell,and just how far Bristol City can go under his management.

Others have jealously dripping from their tounges.(gas)

All in all, a great time to be Bristol City fan..........

You can only sit back and admire what the guy has done over the last few seasons, and this appointment is a massive pointer to where he wants to take our club.

A very determined business man who seems to stop at nothing to gain Premier League football for Bristol City. The icon behind the new stadium, which if things go the clubs way in May, should see the first spade dug into the ground during the summer months.

Ive just read on another forum, many other fans are paying tribute to the appointment of Steve Coppell,and just how far Bristol City can go under his management.

Others have jealously dripping from their tounges.(gas)

All in all, a great time to be Bristol City fan..........

Amazing appointment and I can't imagine there are many, if any fans who don't agree SC was an absolutely perfect appointment for our club. If it doesn't go to plan then there won't be any finger pointing, as we will ALL have got it wrong ........ not that I think that is going to happen.

Whatever the results next season, I'm now really looking forward to some of SC's trademark attacking football, because we've got players who can play that way, as long as they are allowed to!

Many many thanks Sir Steve Lansdown, as you've made thousands of City fans ecstatically happy today and there is no doubt everyone is right behind you on your choice.

Thank you Sir Steve, and also thank you Mrs Lansdown - people seem to forget that its half her money that Steve is investing in City as well!!

Football is far to important to be taken seriously and they both got a good sence of humour.

Remember when Steve turned up with a City shirt with "The Boss" printed on it?

Mrs Lansdowns shirt was printed "The Real Boss" winner_third_h4h.gif

Not necessarily, ever heard of pre-maritial agreements?

Keep spending Steve.

Well considering Hargreaves/ Lansdown didn't start until 1982, I seriously doubt that a pma would have entered Steve/Maggies heads - not that its any of my business or yours for that matter.

It is a bit like a "Golf Widow" who moans that her husband spends £600 a year on green fees,never there on a weekend - it can lead to a bloody stressfull time in a marriage, and has led to four of my friends getting divorces(probably not the only contributory factor..)

Only in this instance instead of spending a couple of hundred quid, SL spending the COUPLES money is in the tens of millions.

There, is that to difficlut for you to comprehend my flower?

Well considering Hargreaves/ Lansdown didn't start until 1982, I seriously doubt that a pma would have entered Steve/Maggies heads - not that its any of my business or yours for that matter.

It is a bit like a "Golf Widow" who moans that her husband spends £600 a year on green fees,never there on a weekend - it can lead to a bloody stressfull time in a marriage, and has led to four of my friends getting divorces(probably not the only contributory factor..)

Only in this instance instead of spending a couple of hundred quid, SL spending the COUPLES money is in the tens of millions.

There, is that to difficlut for you to comprehend my flower?

Blimey who rattled your cage !!

If you had a sense of humour you would see the article was said in jest. Not every article or reply on here is to be taken seriously my cock sparrow.

Archived