IGNORED

Hand On Heart

Redcliffe 78

IMO opinion we have plenty of class in our squad. When you talk of 'spine' the biggest gap for me is a commanding GK and CB. Maybe next season will be a big one for Rib's, but Carey (sorry to say) may need a replacement. Wing back's if we are brutally honest are 'average'.

Midfield looks better, Hartley, Elliott and Skuse (improving all the time) we have the ability to dominate. May need some new flair on the flanks, Sproule too inconsistent.

What we do have however is the cherry on our trifle, Maynard, pace and finishing. A leading high scorer is key in Championship, Newcastle, West Brom, Cardiff and Forest all have offensive players in double figures this season.

I think the best overhaul will be defence.

IMO opinion we have plenty of class in our squad. When you talk of 'spine' the biggest gap for me is a commanding GK and CB. Maybe next season will be a big one for Rib's, but Carey (sorry to say) may need a replacement. Wing back's if we are brutally honest are 'average'.

Midfield looks better, Hartley, Elliott and Skuse (improving all the time) we have the ability to dominate. May need some new flair on the flanks, Sproule too inconsistent.

What we do have however is the cherry on our trifle, Maynard, pace and finishing. A leading high scorer is key in Championship, Newcastle, West Brom, Cardiff and Forest all have offensive players in double figures this season.

I think the best overhaul will be defence.

Respect. Onwards & upwards. I like honest opions. Spine of the the team IMO is so important.

Archived