IGNORED

Portsmouth Players

Tins

Tommy Smith is the calibre of player i'd like to see come in, maybe the Coppell factor would now make us more attractive to this kind of player.

Well he hasnt the the prem alight so i cant see many Prem teams coming in for him, hes been linked with QPR but surely with the coppell factor we could get him?

Trouble is its the blameless fans that suffer from these situations. Careless chairman should be found guilty of corperate negligence and be liable for at least some of the debt. Risdale for example ruined Leeds and was then allowed to take over Cardiff and do the same thing there, the likes of him should be banned forever from football.

Darren Ambrose IMO is a completely different league to James Harper, highlighted by being only 26 years old and already scoring more career goals than Harper DESPITE spending the majority of his playing career in the Premier League, unlike Harper.

Ambrose would end up more money but he would be a long term signing who is proven at the level we as a club aspire to. Ambrose isn;t just a winger he has spent the majority of this season playing in the middle.

With Portsmouth in debt i was thinking what ones would we realistically like and get.

My thoughts were Tommy Smith? Jamie Ashdown?

Taking on a Portmouth player is like taking on a new girlfriend with baggage.

The majority of them need to look at serious pay cuts.

David James I would take in a heartbeat.

you really think david james would come down a division, with his wages. doubt it very much. he'll probably be happy picking up his wages sitting on the bench for a Premier League team week in week out. after all he is 39! with bother when we have too good bright keepers with Deano and Henderson.

Asmir Begovic? Though I think he's wanted by bigger clubs but none the less highley talented young keeper

Asmir Begovic was sold to Stoke in January. have you not been watching SSN. it's all over there at the moment, for specific reasons.

Nugent maybe? He always knew how to score goals at this level.

Did you hear that joker on ssn?? Confirmed he wont be playing for portsmouth next season, but wants to stay at burnley...... but only if they stay in the premier league. Else he wont. If I was a Burnley fan listening to that I wouldnt want him stayin. Apart from a couple of early stunners hes hardly been awesome at Premier League level.

Talk about an ego.

I think some people are getting carried away,we aint in the market for most of these plyers as some mental case at pompey was payin them about 50,000 a week and people like nugent getting ******* image rights for **** sake.But i will say because of the coppell factor we will be bring in players we would never think of getting because players want to play for him.

Asmir Begovic was sold to Stoke in January. have you not been watching SSN. it's all over there at the moment, for specific reasons.

woahh sorry man my bad! jeeze rip me head off about it, i thought he was only on loan!

Not really biting your head off is he? I think he was stating a simple fact and talking about quite a well publicised football news story from the last few days

Did you hear that joker on ssn?? Confirmed he wont be playing for portsmouth next season, but wants to stay at burnley...... but only if they stay in the premier league. Else he wont. If I was a Burnley fan listening to that I wouldnt want him stayin. Apart from a couple of early stunners hes hardly been awesome at Premier League level.

Talk about an ego.

Saw that, what a UTTER CLOWN.

let's be honest, he's not good enough to be a prem regular, to be honest if Burnley did stay up, would they want to keep him? I wouldn't

Did you know Dindane had a £4m loan fee?

Only if he played a certain amount of games though ... Which is why he has not been playing recently however Lens have agreed to waive the fee I do believe.

Of the players they have who I would take ... maybe Nadir Belhadj but thats probably about it to be honest their squad is awful now however if we could afford him i'd have herman herraidasson for a year to help out with our younger defenders as well as offer a commanding presence in defence.

Archived