IGNORED

Who Will Be The Most Improved Player

cityfan

Well, of course, it has to be.................Ivan Sproule.

Coppell was a great winger for United and England. He had pace, not like Ivan though, but he could definitely deliver a cross. I think Coppell will relish Ivan's pace and will look to refine hs ability and tuen him into a polished gem. Can't see Ivan going anywhere except starting right wing next season. As for Ivan, it must be a dream managerial appointment come true. If he doesn't listen to and take on board what Coppell can teach him, then I imagine he will never improve.

Ivan to terrorise the Championship next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Gerkens come along way this season and so has Orr. IMO either one of them

Totally disagree dont think gerken is good enough and think Orr is going to struggle to keep his place ahead of Ribeiro

Realistically I'd say its likely to be younger players like Fontaine, Skuse, Ribeiro and Haines who might just take their level of performance to the next level!

The fact that Coppell and Sproule both play/ed the winger role is the main reason for selection. That's why I think Coppell will personally influence the play of Sproule, more than he would, say, a keeper like Gerken. Makes sense, doesn't it?!

Archived