IGNORED

Safe Standing Terraces At Football

Red Ferret

• SC&T Board Members

Not directly City related but may have a bearing on safe standing at our new stadium if the LD's ever get in to power (hey, you never know!!!)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/lib-dems-call-for-return-to-safe-standing-on-terraces-1950535.html

Yep, this (wanting the football/relevant authorities to look seriously at the options for safe standing) has been Lib-Dem policy for about two years now. About time the other parties followed suit!

Not directly City related but may have a bearing on safe standing at our new stadium if the LD's ever get in to power (hey, you never know!!!)

http://www.independe...es-1950535.html

Lib Dems are a decent option for lifting the various legal discriminations against football supporters. No point voting Conservative or Labour because they despise football supporters and make life as difficult as possible for us.

I was chatting to Bedminster BNP candidate and he told me that' If they get in they will open the back of the eastend and sell natch and clarks pies threw out the game.... I NO WERE MY VOTE IS GOING ......ONWARDS & UPWARDS ....HAPPY ST GEORGEGE,S DAYenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Well they might aswell say that they will bomb the mem and give everyone a million pounds, never gunna happen! Probobly alot of our players will be deported due to them coming to power aswell.....

I was chatting to Bedminster BNP candidate and he told me that' If they get in they will open the back of the eastend and sell natch and clarks pies threw out the game.... I NO WERE MY VOTE IS GOING ......ONWARDS & UPWARDS ....HAPPY ST GEORGEGE,S DAYenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Haha, I wondered what on earth you were talking about until I realised it was a joke!!

Probably get the normal muppet saying its dangerous.

Yep, the usual backward fan saying it caused Hillsborough 'n' all! Fair play to the Lib Dems for proposing this. At least they have the balls to propose ideas that are not mainstream. We really do need change, a hung parliament will be cool, with all the electoral reform it may bring (PR, etc ...). For the last time, Hillsborough was caused by sh** policing, not people standing! There will be idiots that disagree, but ... one word ... tools.

Yep, the usual backward fan saying it caused Hillsborough 'n' all! Fair play to the Lib Dems for proposing this. At least they have the balls to propose ideas that are not mainstream. We really do need change, a hung parliament will be cool, with all the electoral reform it may bring (PR, etc ...). For the last time, Hillsborough was caused by sh** policing, not people standing! There will be idiots that disagree, but ... one word ... tools.

I watched the Lib-Lab-Connunist televised leader debate in Bristol. The Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg stated that he'd hold a referendum on our EU membership. From the leader of a party that loves the idea of the EU I find that promise rather strange. Can he be trusted on this and re-introdcing terracing? :shifty:

Lib-Lab-Con politicians = known crooks and liars willing to sell our country down the river of EU domination.

• Admin

Lib Dems are a decent option for lifting the various legal discriminations against football supporters. No point voting Conservative or Labour because they despise football supporters and make life as difficult as possible for us.

....but are probably the most pro-Europe of the main 3 parties given their leader's career path. Until he was elected to the House of Commons, pretty much Nick Clegg's entire working life had been spent serving the EC/EU.

....but are probably the most pro-Europe of the main 3 parties given their leader's career path. Until he was elected to the House of Commons, pretty much Nick Clegg's entire working life had been spent serving the EC/EU.

I thought so, Nick Clegg is yet another traitor European Unionist willing to sell our country down the river of EU domination. 'T'off with his head !!!!! :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

• Admin

I thought so, Nick Clegg is yet another traitor European Unionist willing to sell our country down the river of EU domination. 'T'off with his head !!!!! :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

Ironically (of the 3 main parties) it's the Tories who appear to be the least in favour of Europe given it was them who originally signed us up to it in 1973.

I was surprised that when Brown stated last night that he'd like the British public to have a vote on changes to the political process that neither Clegg or Cameron took the opportunity to ask if it would be a real referendum or one of those imaginary ones like the one we had re: the European Contstitution :disapointed2se:

Ironically (of the 3 main parties) it's the Tories who appear to be the least in favour of Europe given it was them who originally signed us up to it in 1973.

I was surprised that when Brown stated last night that he'd like the British public to have a vote on changes to the political process that neither Clegg or Cameron took the opportunity to ask if it would be a real referendum or one of those imaginary ones like the one we had re: the European Contstitution :disapointed2se:

Gordon Brown and his Labour Party are known liars as they promised us a referendum on the EU Lisbon Treaty and then they went on to sign the treaty behind our backs. The Labour Party High command should also face criminal prosecution for giving the West Midlands Police the all clear to arrest our supporters for the 'heinous crime' of a pre match zider in the Saddlers Club before the Walsall game. The Labour Party are anti terracing and anti football supporter.

Archived