IGNORED

Chris Eagles & Jason Scotland

Smokey

Ive been told that Chris Eagles of burnley and Jason Scotland of wigan have been told they can leave their clubs at the end of the season. Would we be interested in these 2?

Eagles will no doubt stay in the prem and Scotland might be too old and expensive.

Yea what the Congo one said. Sums it up.

Eagles alone will keep himself in the Prem and warm the bench for a wage, rather than play in the Championship. And Scotland, not happening.

Correct. Very sensible, unlike Hull whose wage bill is said to be 90% of their turnover.

If Hull go down (as looks likely) they are in the poo big time, administration is almost a certainty. I've seen what some of their players are rumoured to be earning, and it's quite frankly obscene, even by PL standards.

Eagles will stay in the Prem. No doubt OC will come in for him. Eagles for me has stood out in the prem this season in a pretty poor (by prem standard) squad. Scotland? Really rated him and when he joined Wigan was for me the "one to watch". Oh how wrong I could be......

If we were going to sign 2 people in the summer for me it would be Kris Commons and Gary Hooper, but my scouting skills are as good as Pete Johnsons. I was excited about PA coming to the club. :disapointed2se:

Archived