IGNORED

City V Derby Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Sad day for Forest Green Rovers today i see very very unlucky.

I don't get this Forest Green love in! I live a lot closer than most, work even closer to the place. They don't deserve a Conference team, no one there supports them (check out the crowds!) and they have a real problem with the big boys in the league. My best mate is an Oxford fan, and I've been there a couple of times with him, chip on shoulder or what. They've been punching well above their weight for a long time, they will be back at a more natural level - if the club survives. As I've said before, it's rugby country, and they've done amazingly well to get to that level, but people really aren't bothered.

who cares how the gas get on, always makes me laugh when city fans look for rovers scores,

it really is not of interest to us at all, disapointed2se.gif

Speak for yourself.

Rovers lost by a penalty in the sixth minute of injury time? Just beautiful, I couldn't have written the script better myself.winner_third_h4h.gif

chant6ez.gifOhhhhhhhhhhhhh, doobie, doobie, do, de doobie, doobie, doobie, doobie, do...... chant6ez.gifclapping.gifbanana.gif

As I've said before, it's rugby country, and they've done amazingly well to get to that level, but people really aren't bothered.

You could say the same about the gas Woodsy, and I'm damn sure which club I'd rather survived.

Anyway FGR is a good place for a pre season friendly and the locals are welcoming.

For those reasons I wish them well.

You could say the same about the gas Woodsy, and I'm damn sure which club I'd rather survived.

Anyway FGR is a good place for a pre season friendly and the locals are welcoming.

For those reasons I wish them well.

Agree about the friendly, but the locals are mainly kn0bs! I went there pre season to watch Leeds, the lads in front of me were on their mobiles agreeing a punch up with the Wrexham fans for the league game coming up. FGR against Wrexham, I ask you! We will have to disagree on this one, I'm glad they're down!

As for G*s, with you all the way on that one!!

Archived