IGNORED

Win Next Week?

swansfan

Trust me, I speak for ALL of us when I say there will be nothing sweeter for us than to stop Ian Holloway getting to the pray-offs

Totally with you on Hollowhead, but to think there could be a 2 in 4 chance of a Welsh team getting in to the ENGLISH premier league is a horrible thought..

Personally its a lose lose situation for me, dont want either of them to get through.

Edit: holloway to lose at wembley will do me! Forgot about that scenario dancing6.gif

Cardiff are scum, would love to see em go bust

Never really had anything against Swansea

Holloway is a cock and would love to spoil his party, shame really because again ive nothing against Blackpool.

Always remember Holloway gobbing off about City on the open bus tour in 1990, would love it to be payback for us.

It certainly keeps our season alive and gives us something to play for right to the last

So we have a choice of:

2 x Welsh teams.

Billy Davies and his thugs

Hollowhead

Leicester

Hopefully Leicester will stuff Bardiff in the final...

Ha, was saying this yesterday to a guy in work. Leicester is the only team id want out of all that lot. Cant see it though.

I really don't have a problem with a Welsh side in the PL, as long as it's not Cardiff! It's not like it's a massive secret Welsh clubs play in the English competition, is it? I guess there's some that can't remember Swansea being in the top flight all those years ago? Never had anything against Swansea, and I'd have a real problem with C*rdiff, Forest or Blackpool getting there - so Swans or Leicester for me.

Yes and thats bad enough IMO. My problem would be them representing the EPL infront of audiences around the world (lets face it prem gets 100 times more coverage than CCC) I know there are certain reasons behind them playing in English comp but regardless it should have never been allowed IMO. Is it any different to Lyon and Marseille playing in la liga?

Yes and thats bad enough IMO. My problem would be them representing the EPL infront of audiences around the world (lets face it prem gets 100 times more coverage than CCC) I know there are certain reasons behind them playing in English comp but regardless it should have never been allowed IMO. Is it any different to Lyon and Marseille playing in la liga?

Like Monaco play in the french league?

Archived