IGNORED

Ashton Gate Next Season

Abraham Romanovich

Now the dust has finally settled on another season's football at Ashton Gate what changes would you like to see next year.

For the record I would :-

Sort out the East End, do we really need that huge segregation between supporters, if the powers that be

deem we do please can we something with the space .

Giant flag/ mural; anything , as at the moment I don't think it does us any favours when shown on TV and the view can't be brilliant

for those in the corner.

Get rid of the players huddle before kick off, just seems a bit of a cliche.

Now the dust has finally settled on another season's football at Ashton Gate what changes would you like to see next year.

For the record I would :-

Sort out the East End, do we really need that huge segregation between supporters, if the powers that be

deem we do please can we something with the space .

Giant flag/ mural; anything , as at the moment I don't think it does us any favours when shown on TV and the view can't be brilliant

for those in the corner.

Get rid of the players huddle before kick off, just seems a bit of a cliche.

They NEED to open the East End for general sale, its so sad seeing so much space there which they could very easily sell, missing business!!

I believe the huddle is a good thing, brings the atmosphere together and 'gee's' everyone up

Heres to next season! :D

There still is big George, but due to the "rules" about him not being fire retardant or resistant, he is not allowed in the ground.

You can see why there is a ban by the council on it though, it's made out of balloon material and you see balloons catching fire in the sky all the time don't you.

clapping.gif

Not sure about that will be too many in there for the cheap seats and not improving the atmosphere. I think they should allow Eastenders who wish, to take a friend with them and then add the tickets to their season tickets. That way there is a responsibility for all not to ruin it for the Superb majority in there.

By the way, Well done Eastenders yesterday, created a cracking atmosphere in what was a meaningless game and Derby played their part too.

Eggcellent idea regarding season ticket holders being able to bring a friend. Can we partition in some way for this?

change the music the players come out too! i'm sorry but that wurzels remix thing just don't do it for me, also it's not the same with the players walk out back when they came running out of the tunnell that was so much better (and yes i do know they have to walk out)

finally i beleive we need music when we score :)

shweeeeet

Guest Topi Katti

Get some proper alcohol in the Exhibition hall for half time.

Premium larger please (stella, Kronie, Becks etc) and not that foul nats wee wee (carling, john smiths) only girls drink.

Real men drink wife beater!

As much as I disagreed with music when we score, I have to admit, at other grounds it sounds amazing when they blare out music and the whole ground sing along to it. Something struck me this season is the amount of times the whole ground sing together at AG and it does sound amazing when all four stands (Williams included) sing together so I am all for bringing the RIGHT piece of music back when we score.

MM

As much as I disagreed with music when we score, I have to admit, at other grounds it sounds amazing when they blare out music and the whole ground sing along to it. Something struck me this season is the amount of times the whole ground sing together at AG and it does sound amazing when all four stands (Williams included) sing together so I am all for bringing the RIGHT piece of music back when we score.

MM

There is no point in having music when you score - it doesnt help generate the atmosphere at all and it's all americanised rubbish anyway.

Things to change - make the East End a terrace again.

Is there any serious reason why the away fans in the EE cant swap sides with the home fans? Seems to me that the corner of the EE and Williams could be filled if it were all home fans there without the need for pretty much a whole block to be wasted by segregation.

Is there any serious reason why the away fans in the EE cant swap sides with the home fans? Seems to me that the corner of the EE and Williams could be filled if it were all home fans there without the need for pretty much a whole block to be wasted by segregation.

Authorities would probably have something to say about it. Could the toilets and turnstiles cope with 2500 where the home fans sit in the EE?

There still is big George, but due to the "rules" about him not being fire retardant or resistant, he is not allowed in the ground.

You can see why there is a ban by the council on it though, it's made out of balloon material and you see balloons catching fire in the sky all the time don't you.

It baffles me too why the big flag isn't allowed. Balloon material CAN NOT catch fire, it just melts and rolls in on itself. So yes you can still get burnt as such. But I remember when the Eastend was absolutely packed, and nearly everyone smoking, can't remember ever getting a cigarette burn never mind a fire.

And yes the gap between the 2 sets of fans just looks too big, a waste of space and it would help the atmosphere if fans were closer, most other grounds have much less segragation.

Guest Topi Katti

How about we start a campaign to get the away fans put in the Atyeo, and have the whole Eastend for home supporters only.

Would season ticket holders in the Atyeo be OK with transfering over to the Eastend?

Archived