IGNORED

So

Sampson City Reds

According to todays papers we are going to be signing half of the Reading squad in the summer names like Adam Federici,Ivar Ingimarsson,Shane Long and Dave Kitson former Reading all being targets by Coppell in the summer.

Thats what I call lazy journelism just because Coppell is the new boss doesnt mean he is going to be bring the whole of Reading with him.

According to todays papers we are going to be signing half of the Reading squad in the summer names like Adam Federici,Ivar Ingimarsson,Shane Long and Dave Kitson former Reading all being targets by Coppell in the summer.

Thats what I call lazy journelism just because Coppell is the new boss doesnt mean he is going to be bring the whole of Reading with him.

Couldn't agree more. I'd be very surprised if we signed Shane Long consdiering how well he's done under Brian McDermott. A fair few papers have linked us with Ingimarsson though and he has been told he can leave in the summer as his contract is up then.

I've said before that i'd like to see Adam Federici here as Gerken is not good enough, Ingimarsson would be a decent signing as we need a controlling CB and Dave Kitson would be alright but could do better. No thanks with Shane Long

Archived