IGNORED

Best Thing About The Derby Match

Tins

I'd like to say the best bit about the Derby match was not Maynards goals, or the scoreline, or the points but the way some of the Derby fans stayed and clapped the city players whilst they were doing the lap of honour. Also the city fans who clapped the Derby players (apart from Savage, who actually got some claps). This showed Football in its best light and proves whatever happened on the pitch the fans still had respect for both teams.

Well done everyone who clapped the opposing team!

Why? From the sounds of it most of them think he is rubbish and couldnt wait to see the back of him. I know how they feel.

i take it you are joking?!

most Derby fans rated him and wanted him to stay, reading their forums at the time it was nothing but praise for him hence why he got applauded by their fans when he came on yesterday

Why? From the sounds of it most of them think he is rubbish and couldnt wait to see the back of him. I know how they feel.

Dont know where you got that from. I havent read one bad comment from derby fans about him - They all said he was a tidy player and they wanted to keep him - that speaks volumes.

Don't matter though now, because I'm sure Coppell will let him go....

I'd like to say the best bit about the Derby match was not Maynards goals, or the scoreline, or the points but the way some of the Derby fans stayed and clapped the city players whilst they were doing the lap of honour. Also the city fans who clapped the Derby players (apart from Savage, who actually got some claps). This showed Football in its best light and proves whatever happened on the pitch the fans still had respect for both teams.

Well done everyone who clapped the opposing team!

Totally agree Tins. They created a great party atmosphere as well with the fancy dress and bouncing inflatables etc.

From Block A in the Dolman could not see clearly, but was there a whole row of them in orange boiler suits ? What was that about?

Top fans - best at AG this season - with the possible exception of Sheff Weds.

Archived