IGNORED

Sky 2 In Padstow?

m42

Damn and blast. I'm in Padstow (North Cornwall) on Sunday. The local pubs are bound to be screening Liverpool v Chelsea at 1.30 so are there any City fans in the Padstow area with Sky 2? Please? I'll bring the Guinness.

Damn and blast. I'm in Padstow (North Cornwall) on Sunday. The local pubs are bound to be screening Liverpool v Chelsea at 1.30 so are there any City fans in the Padstow area with Sky 2? Please? I'll bring the Guinness.

If you can log on somewhere, try ATDHE.Net, they often show the Sky2 matches live.

Guinness! In the West country! Whilst watching the mighty reds! Thats blasphemy. Maybe if you bring some good 'ol Natch/Scrumpy/Thatchers you will get more offers. :englandsmile4wf:

Guinness! In the West country! Whilst watching the mighty reds! Thats blasphemy. Maybe if you bring some good 'ol Natch/Scrumpy/Thatchers you will get more offers. englandsmile4wf.gif

I'll bring whatever it takes!

If you can log on somewhere, try ATDHE.Net, they often show the Sky2 matches live.

Thanks for that idea & waking up my grey matter. I'm pretty sure I can borrow a laptop & sit in the local bar which has wireless connectivity. Nice one! I owe you a Guinness!

Archived