IGNORED

Peterborough Using City's Training Ground This Week

Webzcas

Interesting interview with Gary Johnson on the BBC Site. Apparently we are allowing Peterborough to use our training ground to break up their journey to Plymouth next weekend.

3 mins 20 seconds in.

Johnson states: " Bristol City have kindly agreed to let us use their training ground half way down to break up the journey and so they should after five big years from me "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/8643013.stm

Nice gesture on behalf of the club :)

Interesting interview with Gary Johnson on the BBC Site. Apparently we are allowing Peterborough to use our training ground to break up their journey to Plymouth next weekend.

3 mins 20 seconds in.

Johnson states: " Bristol City have kindly agreed to let us use their training ground half way down to break up the journey and so they should after five big years from me "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/8643013.stm

Nice gesture on behalf of the club :)

the PURE ARROGANCE of the man!!! the way he was talking then was like WE OWE HIM, you were paid well for your job Gary and no doubt paid of nicely, We owe you nothing and it was 4 1/2 years Gary you were here and the last 18months of it weren't big they were sh:t!

Hope we A) charge them and B) scout the likes of McLean, Mackil-Smith, Lewis and Boyd

the PURE ARROGANCE of the man!!! the way he was talking then was like WE OWE HIM, you were paid well for your job Gary and no doubt paid of nicely, We owe you nothing and it was 4 1/2 years Gary you were here and the last 18months of it weren't big they were sh:t!

Hope we A) charge them and B) scout the likes of McLean, Mackil-Smith, Lewis and Boyd

I think he was joking....

I think the phrase is ''WOOOOSSSSHHHHH''...

Haha, Donnie. Your such a Gashead.

Sense of humour bypass? Still Gary said its time to leave when people stop laughing at your jokes. Seems he was right.

Wow. Scarcasm obviously doesn't register inside your head does it.

Wow. Scarcasm obviously doesn't register inside your head does it.

Listened to it a few times, Don't see any sarcasm in it AT ALL.

Unfortunately Gary is a very bitter man that he's no longer at our club and that we have ALREADY moved on from his departure and are looking forward and not backwards, which he was used to with Yeovil.

Haha, Donnie. Your such a Gashead.

based on what?

Unfortunately Gary is a very bitter man that he's no longer at our club and that we have ALREADY moved on from his departure and are looking forward and not backwards, which he was used to with Yeovil.

based on what?

Think you're the bitter one.

The only bitter one is you.

It was a joke. I can't see why you would hate a guy who took us from the bottom of League 1 to 90 mins from the Prem in a little over 2 years. Quite sad really.

The only bitter one is you.

It was a joke. I can't see why you would hate a guy who took us from the bottom of League 1 to 90 mins from the Prem in a little over 2 years. Quite sad really.

what's to be bitter about? He's gone of which I'm very happy about, just as case of never being a massive fan of his.

As a manager he had a EXCELLENT 2 1/2 years, then got found out after wembley

As a person. Didn't like the bloke, personally found him to be a arrogant, stubborn and vindictive little man, who had EXCELLENT PR skills.

I'm greatful for what he did while he, but even more grateful that he's now left.

what's to be bitter about? He's gone of which I'm very happy about, just as case of never being a massive fan of his.

As a person. Didn't like the bloke, personally found him to be a arrogant, stubborn and vindictive little man, who had EXCELLENT PR skills.

I'm greatful for what he did while he, but even more grateful that he's now left.

Wrong forum, please go to -

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/

Totally agree with the above.

Archived