IGNORED

Wednesday Or Palace

havanatopia

Sheffield Wednesday v Crystal Palace  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clearly there are multiple reasons for many fans disliking Crystal Palarse.

While i suspect this poll might be somewhat conclusive in its result I am dismayed a fair number of forum members actually like the idea of Palace going out of business.

In the true spirit of football, not particularly evident around this forum on this subject, i still believe the vast majority of fans across the country would be very sad to see ANY club go out of business.

Even considering mis-management and, some say, not obiding by league rules i would never wish extinction on any club. Let us be reasonable and allow any punishment to fit any crime. You begin to erode the uniqueness of our football pyramid if you start losing, for good, some of the oldest 'brand' names in the world let alone football.

Do i want Palace to go down?.. yes i probably do but i hope they regain their health as fast as they possibly can. Most Palace fans are decent folk like we are and the club supports a fair few jobs directly or indirectly.

Just had to change my vote - doh! Didn't read the poll properly! With numpties like me at the polling booths it's no wonder this country is in such a mess...

Anyway, would definitely prefer to be playing Wednesday again next season - even though Palace is a short hop on a 75 bus from my home. I say Good riddance to bad rubbish if/when Palace get relegated.

Edited by Tim K

Crystal palace 0 - 4 Bristol rovers :/

Would you be happy or not ?

Ryan,

Don't shoot me down on this one but i would actually prefer Rovers to win that one. I am not a gas hater; i actually do not 'hate' anyone or thing.. not really me. I have always advocated that strong teams throughout the south west is good for everyone including us of course.

I see somebody changed their vote from Palace to Wed, interesting! arghhh Tim K twas you.

Are you in Battersea?

Edited by havanatopia

Ryan,

Don't shoot me down on this one but i would actually prefer Rovers to win that one. I am not a gas hater; i actually do not 'hate' anyone or thing.. not really me. I have always advocated that strong teams throughout the south west is good for everyone including us of course.

I see somebody changed their vote from Palace to Wed, interesting! arghhh Tim K twas you.

Are you in Battersea?

Indeed - that idiot-numpty floating voter was me, I'm in Forest Hill SE23.

Edited by Tim K

Sheffield wednesday, no question about it !

will be cheering them on sunday

i cant wait to see palace in league one

I can't stand Palace for all the obvious reasons, but from a selfish point of view I wouldn't mind if they stay up

I live a couple of miles from Sh!thurst so it's my local league ground, and over the last couple of years i've had some of my best away ground experiences there - two blinding games in 2008 including the pay off semi and then Big Chris's volley a couple of months ago

You could say I win either way!!!

Sheffield Wednesday all the way!

Can't stand the arrogant PalARSE fans.

Hate them with a passion just like I do with the other London to$$ers QPR.

Really looking forward to seeing them go down Sunday and so much so I'm actually watching this match Live instead of ours. disapointed2se.gif

I'll record the 'lets ruin Hollowheads playoff party' and watch it afterwards.

COME ON THE WEDNESDAYchant6ez.gif

Crystal Palace FC's management (and fans) put Bristol City FC in an extremely bad light on Saturday August 15th 2009, calling us cheats etc, etc (mud sticks as they say).

This continues even today as the media are still blaming us for their problems........sod 'em.

Nothing will make me more happier than CPFC being relegated on sunday afternoon.

BCAGFC

Edited by BCAGFC

Crystal Palace FC's management (and fans) put Bristol City FC in an extremely bad light on Saturday August 15th 2009, calling us cheats etc, etc (mud sticks as they say).

This continues even today as the media are still blaming us for their problems........sod 'em.

Nothing will make me more happier than CPFC being relegated on sunday afternoon.

Couldn't agree more!

I would love to Sheffield Wednesday send Palace down.

I agree with others on here that I don't want to see Palace cease to exist but a spell in the lower leagues (including of course the horror of playing The Gas twice in one season) would not do them any harm so come on you OWLS !

Apart from anything else the Sheff Weds fans are much more welcome (and entertaining) at AG.

Wednesday to beat palace and the drop for me!

While I like to see the mighty fall every once in a while Vis-a-vis Leeds Nottingham, Newcastle etc, Wednesday bring a lot of fans and a lot of value, Palace on the other hand bring nothing but spiteful comments and a half full minibus of fans (slight exageration but you know what I mean)...I will be cheering for Wednesday as hard as i'll be cheering for our boys to stop Holloway...(Now what was that I was saying about spite!innocent06.gif )

Thanks for the votes from the Bristol jury dancing2.gif

Hope the first team actually turn up for once and we grab a win. Hopefully we'll get to play you a couple of times next season clapping.gif

With you all the way DessieBoy, give 'em hell and we'll see you next season. praying%20smiley.gif

Well probably Palace because of recent bad blood between the clubs but having been to both grounds to watch City I must say I felt much safer at Selhurst and surrounds than Hillsborough .In Sheffield we were surrounded in a pub before the game by a load of Burberry wearing thugs and our mini bus was bricked after the game where as at the recent Palace game went drinking before and after near the ground and the locals were fine .Bearing all that in mind I am not really sure if I would rather see Palace or Wednesday take the drop.

Indeed - that idiot-numpty floating voter was me, I'm in Forest Hill SE23.

JD74, you and me should go and see Palarse play the Gas next season then!!!! or maybe, on second thoughts, the Dale and we can stand in the away end and roar the new boys on.

Edited by havanatopia

If palarse do get relegated on sunday , that goal that wasn't will really come back and bite them on there arses, as they will be 1 point behind Sheff Wed, but had that goal stood , they would be level on points but with a superior goal difference so Sheff Wed would have been relegated , oh the irony hahahaha, lets keep our fingers crossed ehfingerscrossed.giffingerscrossed.gif