IGNORED

Wednesday Or Palace

havanatopia

Sheffield Wednesday v Crystal Palace  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If palarse do get relegated on sunday , that goal that wasn't will really come back and bite them on there arses, as they will be 1 point behind Sheff Wed, but had that goal stood , they would be level on points but with a superior goal difference so Sheff Wed would have been relegated , oh the irony hahahaha, lets keep our fingers crossed ehfingerscrossed.giffingerscrossed.gif

It would indeed be hysterical...

...but let's not forget that if Hartley's perfectly good goal in the same game had stood they would still be down...

...because they're sh1t...

...and they don't know how to run a football club.

C'MON WENDY!!!! :yawn:

It would indeed be hysterical...

...but let's not forget that if Hartley's perfectly good goal in the same game had stood they would still be down...

...because they're sh1t...

...and they don't know how to run a football club.

C'MON WENDY!!!! snack.gif

True mate fair shout icecream.gif

Crystal Palace for me, sorry, but as a lad I had it in spades the amount of abuse from cousins because I supported ' a tinpot club who'll never ever play above Sheffield Wednesday'.

It's also been great the last few weeks with regards her indoors and her family, apart from some cup final ( fingers crossed Chelsea will abosolutely wipe the floor with them) they haven't wanted to talk football, odd that, hmmm.

Going to be a great summer.

It's got to be Palace for the drop for me. Nothing against Palace because I take little notice of some those who shout loudest and I'm sure most Palace fans are decent supporters. As for that "Goal" they've got to remember the ref's decision is final so if anyone cheated them (which we know they didn't) it was the ref not BCFC. Any way I've always liked Wednesday good club good fans and about half an hour away from the other half's Aunt's place so some where to stay when we play them clapping.gif

I've voted for Palace

....but I think in terms of helping Bristol City next season it would be better to have a financially crippled Palace in the same division as us than a financially stronger Sheff Weds.

Head says Sheff Weds to go down heart says Palace.

I've voted for Palace

....but I think in terms of helping Bristol City next season it would be better to have a financially crippled Palace in the same division as us than a financially stronger Sheff Weds.

Head says Sheff Weds to go down heart says Palace.

And the really irritating thing is I know you are right! Still the heart should have what it wants sometimes is that not right Mrs. Oxo!

Come on Wednesday chant6ez.gif

Wednesday by a country mile.

I don't want to see Palace go out of existence, but I do want to see them go back to non-league obscurity as that may finally make their tremendously irritating fans realise that they are not a big club; they are a very small club who had a lucky streak that lasted 20 years.

Edited by Eddie Hitler

Wednesday by a country mile.

I don't want to see Palace go out of existence, but I do want to see them go back to non-league obscurity as that may finally make their tremendously irritating fans realise that they are not a big club; they are a very small club who had a lucky streak that lasted 20 years.

SW I think they win 2-0