IGNORED

And There You Have It

Esmond Million's Bung

Guest Rubes

Gone off like a rocket now.My link

Brown got pissed because they didnt put him with somone who was hanging off his everyword. Hope that leaves him as a dead man walking. Interesting that he only apologised because he got caught. But why do that if he believes she is a bigot, stick to your conviction ****!!!

Apparently he misunderstood what she said to him. Yeah right.

if the Great British people re-elect this moron it will be worse than the Americans re-electing G W Bush, Michael Moore said something like the following in one of his films "America has an excuse for supporting Bush, They are stupid, The British have no excuse in it's support of Tony Blair".

and of course according to the unelected Manglesin, Brown would never mean what he said either publicly or privately.

She is a 66 year old life long labour supporter, Who has worked for Rochdale county council for 30 years, in a care type job including disabled and she had the temerity to ask about Eastern european immigration and that makes her a 'bigot'.

to be honest she did sound like a daily mail tory ukip bigot

cos lets face it all our problems are caused by the polish coming over here

She is a 66 year old life long labour supporter, Who has worked for Rochdale county council for 30 years, in a care type job including disabled and she had the temerity to ask about Eastern european immigration and that makes her a 'bigot'.

she may well be a bigot, but I suppose she's entitled to ask.

Mind you Gordon was right on one count, that was a disaster.

What I find most dsitasteful is this:

My link

Here we have the media making as much out of it as possible. I like the way the guy keeps pulling her back by the shoulder. :disapointed2se:

Mind you there is an amusing scene when her mobile goes off, with a couple of Rochdale chavs hanging about in the background.

What's the matter with the woman, Rochdale have been promoted, what more does she want?

to be honest she did sound like a daily mail tory ukip bigot

cos lets face it all our problems are caused by the polish coming over here

I hardly think so, She just asked what is going to be done about it, Nothing more nothing less, What is bigoted about that, People are concerned and are entitled to ask questions and I did'nt here her mention the polish.

Anyway whatever the rights and wrongs, Brown is a liar saying he misunderstood what she said, However the unelected Manglesin sums it up succinctly 'i'm sure Gordon did'nt mean it either publicly or privately' and that just about says everything you need to know about this embarrassment to the British people.

stupid thing for him to say but everyone criticises politicians for limiting free speech but when he calls a spade a spade he gets hammered for it...

and yes, anyone who asks "all these eastern europeans - where are they coming from" (christ i don't know love, maybe from asia? possibly somewhere near sheffield?) is more than likely a bigot

but as was said...political suicide...

stupid thing for him to say but everyone criticises politicians for limiting free speech but when he calls a spade a spade he gets hammered for it...

and yes, anyone who asks "all these eastern europeans - where are they coming from" (christ i don't know love, maybe from asia? possibly somewhere near sheffield?) is more than likely a bigot

but as was said...political suicide...

Had he actually stuck to his guns you might have had a point and Brown might be considered a man of principle (yeah right) But of course he misunderstood what she said (FFS it was simple enough).

if the prime minister of this country can misunderstand a simple question that this woman asked, Just imagine if it was whilst having a difficult conversation with Obama, "ooops sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you said we were under nuclear attack, i've already pressed the button".

and let us not forget, Her question might have badly worded, But who was the politician here, You decide.

Had he actually stuck to his guns you might have had a point and Brown might be considered a man of principle (yeah right) But of course he misunderstood what she said (FFS it was simple enough).

if the prime minister of this country can misunderstand a simple question that this woman asked, Just imagine if it was whilst having a difficult conversation with Obama, "ooops sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you said we were under nuclear attack, i've already pressed the button".

and let us not forget, Her question might have badly worded, But who was the politician here, You decide.

jeez he said it off the cuff in his car

brown in human error shocker

of course he is going to spin it anyway he can afterwards - he is a politician

people getting het up about this are sun readers under the influence of another kind of evil foreigner

murdoch

he is more a danger to this country than a few poles doing poorly paid jobs

jeez he said it off the cuff in his car

brown in human error shocker

of course he is going to spin it anyway he can afterwards - he is a politician

people getting het up about this are sun readers under the influence of another kind of evil foreigner

murdoch

he is more a danger to this country than a few poles doing poorly paid jobs

You're fixated with poles for some reason.

off the cuff with a radio mic on and more importantly it's what he thought, Leading up to this general election New Liebore have put down any discussion about immigration (not especially Poles) as racist and now he has been caught out.

Brown is the prime minister and there have far too many human errors from this bumbling buffoon.

and by spin I suppose you mean lie, Well he's had a lot of practice.

This was one his supporters, Asking a lot of questions and also expressing her disquiet about New Liebores betrayal of their core supporters and although her question about immigration was poorly worded, it was not racist, The evidence every ethnic person interviewed in Rochdale agreed with her concerns.

The man is not fit to lead our country.

The biggest blow for English democracy will be if this election is won on perceptions of personality types, when it should purely be about policies. Mind you there aint a lot of difference between them (policies). I wonder if our poltical system isn't much different to that in Cuba. There are a number parties, but none of them represent any sort challenge to the existing social relationships.

The biggest blow for English democracy will be if this election is won on perceptions of personality types, when it should purely be about policies.

I disagree on that, the policies are as you say very similar, they are also very vague and woolly so can mean virtually anything in implementation. You are voting not just for policies but for the people who will implement them. Personality does come into it, as it gives you some idea of what the person who will make the detailed decisions is all about. You have to be very careful about what you accept as a true reflection of someone's character though, the media furore is very unhelpful for that.

My observations are that Brown really, really does think he knows what is best for everybody (and is badly mistaken), Clegg isn't very intelligent (completely lost coherence in a one on one interview on Radio 4 where the questions weren't prepped), and Cameron is basically a classic Tory - well to do, rather resistant to change and has an underlying guarded contempt for the working class.

On balance none of them are credible leaders, which is a sad indictment of party politics that will go ignored.

he's the dome headed eton educated fat cheeked narrowed eyed face of the party of privilege

and Brown was 2nd in command of a government who took us into an illegal war, Where 100s of thousands of people died and many more die each day, But apparently they are better off now.

and whilst sending our troops into 2 theatres of war, Cut their funding on 6 occasions (denied it until army chiefs let the cat out of the bag), in many cases our troops had to buy their own kit or beg kit from our American allies, Many died because of lack of suitable armoured vehicles and helicopters.

He is the clever chancellor who sold our gold reserves when gold prices was at an all time low, He'd get more for it now if sold it to one the companies who advertise for your unwanted jewellery on TV.

He is the clever chancellor who plundered pensions to make our economy look stronger than it actually was.

He is the clever chancellor who took away the way banks were policed and removed power from the bank of England and look what happend.

He is the prime minister who after giving the banks our money, did'nt ask them to sign any agreements on how that money should be used or stop bankers bonuses.

He is the prime minister the public never elected, His cabinet has almost as many unelected people doing ministers jobs as mp's actually elected by the public. He is the prime minister who harps on about how his father brought him up to tell the truth at all times, Well i'm sorry Mr Brown senior you failed your son would'nt know the truth if it bit him on his arse.

The unions know he is weak and that is why they are attempting to flex their muscles at every opportunity.

His own party and New Liebore supporters consider him to be a total liability.

and he is a leader considered a complete buffoon by all the worlds leaders.

i'm sure i've missed a lot out, What a man, Let's give him another 5 years to just to make sure he can **** up the parts he missed out the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time round.

I disagree on that, the policies are as you say very similar, they are also very vague and woolly so can mean virtually anything in implementation. You are voting not just for policies but for the people who will implement them. Personality does come into it, as it gives you some idea of what the person who will make the detailed decisions is all about. You have to be very careful about what you accept as a true reflection of someone's character though, the media furore is very unhelpful for that.

My observations are that Brown really, really does think he knows what is best for everybody (and is badly mistaken), Clegg isn't very intelligent (completely lost coherence in a one on one interview on Radio 4 where the questions weren't prepped), and Cameron is basically a classic Tory - well to do, rather resistant to change and has an underlying guarded contempt for the working class.

On balance none of them are credible leaders, which is a sad indictment of party politics that will go ignored.

Amen to that you are correct, This election will be more American in as much as people will vote for personalities. Everybody knows that none of the leaders have had the guts to tell us how bad things are right now and certainly not how bad it's going to get, My big worry is in a hung parliament could we trust this current bunch of MP's to drop their tribalism and vote for the right thing for the country.

and Brown was 2nd in command of a government who took us into an illegal war, Where 100s of thousands of people died and many more die each day, But apparently they are better off now.

i'm sure i've missed a lot out, What a man, Let's give him another 5 years to just to make sure he can **** up the parts he missed out the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time round.

you don't like clegg and you don't like brown

nothing to say about cameron?

you don't like clegg and you don't like brown

nothing to say about cameron?

Do you just make it up?, Brown is totally useless, I haven't mentioned Clegg or Cameron.

To be honest this election could be a good one to lose, Mervyn King the governor of the bank of England said today, Because the electorate have not been told the truth about the amount of cuts and taxes to come in the next 5 years, They will become so unpopular, The next government will almost certainly lose by a landslide in 5 years time and be in opposition for a generation.

Do you just make it up?, Brown is totally useless, I haven't mentioned Clegg or Cameron.

To be honest this election could be a good one to lose, Mervyn King the governor of the bank of England said today, Because the electorate have not been told the truth about the amount of cuts and taxes to come in the next 5 years, They will become so unpopular, The next government will almost certainly lose by a landslide in 5 years time and be in opposition for a generation.

are you embarrassed to admit being a tory?

Yep, I think you're right, personality does count for something. I was kind of hoping that people will be able to see beyond personalities. Mind you, I can remember people complaining about Kinnock becasue he had ginger hair and was Welsh. Maybe, this year won't be so different to those that came before.

are you embarrassed to admit being a tory?

I am not a supporter of any party, I will make my decision on the day.

What I struggle with is the tribalism of New Liebore supporters, With all the sleaze, lies, illegal war and under funding of our troops, assisting the banks in ruining the economy, cooking of the books to make unemployment, crime , the economy and immigration look better than they actually are and worst of all the abandonment of the working class, in their 13 years in power the amount of people living below the poverty line has doubled, But hey if you think they have done such a great job give them another 5 years, it's called blind faith.

I am not a supporter of any party, I will make my decision on the day.

What I struggle with is the tribalism of New Liebore supporters, With all the sleaze, lies, illegal war and under funding of our troops, assisting the banks in ruining the economy, cooking of the books to make unemployment, crime , the economy and immigration look better than they actually are and worst of all the abandonment of the working class, in their 13 years in power the amount of people living below the poverty line has doubled, But hey if you think they have done such a great job give them another 5 years, it's called blind faith.

well if you really have such an open mind you must ask yourself what the torys would have done differently?

the last 13 years have seen a labour government masquerade as a conservative government:

failing to put a holt to the pure greed which led to the banking crisis

throwing thier lot in with the americans over these silly wars - when we should have listened to our european partners

the torys would have done the exact same

time for change? you really think the back to basics rubbish spouted by the egg head eton old boys will really make a difference?

no chance - the best bet we can hope for is a hung parliament

Archived