IGNORED

Bristol City Flag

bcfcchris2016

ITV News were showing unseen footage of the England team in the 1990 world cup when it clearly shows a Bristol City Union Jack flag.

just thought i'd say because it'll boost up our profile a little bit

Chaps, this is just silly. ITV News show footage of the 1990 World Cup with a BCFC flag appearing and that will boost our profile!!! Was ours the only flag shown? If there were other club flags, why wouldn't they be boosted? Moreover, how does the 'boost' happen? Imagine, someone is sat in Rochdale or Rochester and sees ITV news. They notice our flag among all the rest and thinks 'Oooh a Bristol City flag, what a profile booster for them, how can I find out more about the club'. Get real, to ayone not in or from Bristol, and not already disposed to support the club, it means absolutely sod all, and almost definitely less than that. If you a Doncaster flag woulf you be thinking it promoted them in some way? Arrghhh!

Chaps, this is just silly. ITV News show footage of the 1990 World Cup with a BCFC flag appearing and that will boost our profile!!! Was ours the only flag shown? If there were other club flags, why wouldn't they be boosted? Moreover, how does the 'boost' happen? Imagine, someone is sat in Rochdale or Rochester and sees ITV news. They notice our flag among all the rest and thinks 'Oooh a Bristol City flag, what a profile booster for them, how can I find out more about the club'. Get real, to ayone not in or from Bristol, and not already disposed to support the club, it means absolutely sod all, and almost definitely less than that. If you a Doncaster flag woulf you be thinking it promoted them in some way? Arrghhh!

Don't be such a misery guts.

i thought it was a post to make you smile.

What was that word GB used when comfortably ensconced in his Jag in Rochdale?

Archived