IGNORED

Ashes

Roadrunner

Just watching an old video City v Rovers, and it got me thinking about Ashton Gate, being an older style ground these days. i then thought about us moving into a new ground, with a new pitch. Now i always said i wanted my ashes to be scattered over the pitch. So i was woundering how many people ashes have been scattered over the pitch, and what will happen when the pitch is built over. So to be so sad on the last day of the season. Can't wait for May 11th. Come on you reds.chant6ez.gif

Just watching an old video City v Rovers, and it got me thinking about Ashton Gate, being an older style ground these days. i then thought about us moving into a new ground, with a new pitch. Now i always said i wanted my ashes to be scattered over the pitch. So i was woundering how many people ashes have been scattered over the pitch, and what will happen when the pitch is built over. So to be so sad on the last day of the season. Can't wait for May 11th. Come on you reds.chant6ez.gif

Cheer up. Just picked up my dad's - very heavy - sure he got some other people's ashes with him.....

This is the thing when I hear people wanting their ashed scattered over the pitch, or fans taking parts of the pitch as mementos of the last 100 years etc..

The club actually relay the pitch every so many years, so it's not as thought your ashes will stay there, or the memento is that important.

A subject that has been close to my heart recently.

I requested to scatter dad's ashes on the pitch and the club no longer allow it. I understand there are regulations that 'scattering ashes' may impinge upon!

Archived