IGNORED

Ormerod Deserves An Oscar, Guy's A Disgrace. (quote: Ciderhead_sumpter)

WhistleHappy

And do English football a favour ......

LET THE CHEATING SHITE ROT ON THE BENCH FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS!!!

:yawn:

it'd be money well spent.

.Motion seconded and the Blackpool groundsman as well, perhaps before their play off he could find some money for some new blades on his Flymo!!!!

Holloway cheats to get result shock. Bit of a dog bites man story. Worse was the refs determination to help. At one point he laughed in Carey's face for complaining. If the result mattered to us I suspect we would be putting in a complaint.

...re: the Blackpool groundsman,

In fairness to him rumour has it he learned his trade on Blackpool beach tidying up behind the donkeys before being headhunted by Blackpool FC's scouting network.

And put to work doing the same job for Holloways donkeys!!! :)

-he makes great sandcastles tho.

The ref was from Cheshire, couldn't have Hollowhead found a nearer one, perhaps from his own rd?

Omerod was an embarrassment, diving repeatedly and how Adam's studs up challenge prior to Omerod's dive wasn't a yellow yet 4 of our "fouls" were, I'll never know.

Still on a parks pitch Blackpool resembled a parks side and Forest will go through, I'm sure.

Doesn't really matter, and as we said earlier in the season, it's the refs decision that counts. The refs decisions bordered on baffling at times, but if we are going to get a ref like that, better that it's in a game which does not count, for City. And let's face it, if positions were reversed and Maynard got a few soft free kicks we would not be complaining, probably praising his 'professionalism'.

Fair play to Blackpool, an amazing achievement considering that they were more considered as relegation candidates. Charlie Adam looks an absolute bargain at £500K, rather like Eagles last year, it's not how much you spend, it's how well you spend it. As our last two seasons have finished with games against Hull and Burnley, the omens are with them to get promoted.

Doesn't really matter, and as we said earlier in the season, it's the refs decision that counts. The refs decisions bordered on baffling at times, but if we are going to get a ref like that, better that it's in a game which does not count, for City. And let's face it, if positions were reversed and Maynard got a few soft free kicks we would not be complaining, probably praising his 'professionalism'.

Rubbish.

When Haynes dived against Swansea I was embarrassed and delighted that the ref didn't fall for it. Omerod was cheating and did so repeatedly.

Rubbish.

When Haynes dived against Swansea I was embarrassed and delighted that the ref didn't fall for it. Omerod was cheating and did so repeatedly.

I'll second that, hate diving worse kind of cheating. City fans have a good record when it comes to this, I remeber when Luke Wilkshire got a 5.9 once and was righly booed by the Ashton Gate faithfull.

He dived three tmes today, the secondary motion for the free kick on the edge of the box as he propelled himself forward was disgraceful and not satisfied with that he went for the hatrick in the box later on he could have won the game on his own by this, how he didsn't accumilate a couple of yellows for his toruble is mind bogling.

It will be interesting if it happens against them in the next week or so whether he has the same smile on his face!

Part of football now unfortunetly, Inter to get through against Barca won at all cost sad but true fact. World Cup with players doing what they do at the moment at all levels, it would not surprise me at all to c a game finish eight aside.

It is unfortunatly, but it makes a mockery of managers, fans and the media lambasting referees every week when its players with the endoursement of their managers CHEATING!

Long live the ethos of most fans at Ashton Gate that righly give the bird to all players who do this.

Part of football now unfortunetly, Inter to get through against Barca won at all cost sad but true fact. World Cup with players doing what they do at the moment at all levels, it would not surprise me at all to c a game finish eight aside.

Let us not forget Sergio Busquets (sp?) peeping through his fingers to see if he had got Thiago Motta sent off and Alves' regular diving. Even Barca aren't whiter than white. :disapointed2se:

Let us not forget Sergio Busquets (sp?) peeping through his fingers to see if he had got Thiago Motta sent off and Alves' regular diving. Even Barca aren't whiter than white. disapointed2se.gif

Good point, more thinking of what Inter with pitch in the first leg ETC, Busquets agree after he done that looking through his fingers i wanted Inter to win. Brilliant & funny how they put the sprinklers on when they were celebrating though. Win at all cost know unfortunetly

ormerod was a disgrace,along with the referee who seemed oblivious to some bad tackles.

mainly the 2 footed tackle on sproule which went un-noticed,but then sproule got booked for something which was nowhere near as bad straight after.

maybe the ref didnt want charlie adams to miss the play offs :/

Ormerod was lucky to escape a booking possibly more when he went in on Gerken in 2nd half, it was a ball he was entitled to go for, But not with his studs showing and he did catch Gerken. Also Adam was lucky to stay on the field on another day and with a decent ref could had 2 bookings.

The referee especially in the 2nd half was pathetic, Totally out of his depth.

On the playing front, I really think we need a quality goalkeeper Gerken does not command his 6 yard box and is quite nervy at the moment, i've never known a goalkeeper clash so often with his own defenders, However I think he is a talent and can improve.

Ormerod was lucky to escape a booking possibly more when he went in on Gerken in 2nd half, it was a ball he was entitled to go for, But not with his studs showing and he did catch Gerken. Also Adam was lucky to stay on the field on another day and with a decent ref could had 2 bookings.

The referee especially in the 2nd half was pathetic, Totally out of his depth.

On the playing front, I really think we need a quality goalkeeper Gerken does not command his 6 yard box and is quite nervy at the moment, i've never known a goalkeeper clash so often with his own defenders, However I think he is a talent and can improve.

totally agree with both of these points.

the commentator seemed to think skeletor had a word with the ref at HT as he was unhappy about some of his decision in the 1st half, particularly one by louis. which wouldnt surprise me as 2nd half the ref was so bias it was a joke.

as for gerken i think he's a liability. the one that looped into our area that he stayed on our line for and presented them with a great chance was shockingly bad judgement. the guy may get better but personally i doubt it. a GK is a priority for me this summer along witha CB but even more importantly for me.

A truly weak referee, who let the home crowd get to him. In the 1st half there were a number of decisions that they thought they should have had so they got on his back. In the 2nd half he gave them everything, including 2 free kicks for blatant play-acting by Ormerod (the first of which got Carey booked and led to the goal). A few minutes after their goal, JCR was fouled in a similar position at the other end and he gave a throw in.

The free-kick for the goal wasn't even a free-kick let alone a yellow. But we still should be defending the ball better than that- Orr lost his man.

Indeed on another day wouldn't of been a free kick although Carey really shouldn't of been trying to push him in the first place. Fair play to the commentators even they said it wasn't a free kick at the time. Though you know what it's like when you have one of those lucky seasons blackpool.

Archived